[Talk] Interest

看板EngTalk作者 (綠)時間16年前 (2007/09/22 20:46), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
My boss is a kind person and easy to work with. He nevers reveals a cocky attitude as he is a boss. Conversely,he cares about every his employee so much. I really appreciate that. Ok,here comes the major subject~ One day he asks me a question that astonishes me for nearly 5 seconds. "Hey,do you have any interest?" Well,"interest" means an entertainment ranging far from anyone's job. For instance:singing,watching on TV,going to the movies,hiking...etc. Any activity you do "very often" in the leisure time and is very different from your work. In fact,I don't have any interest besides reading comic books. And What I do at home mostly is studying any book associating with my job. I always think I have to make progress more and more in my career since I consider it as my "life career". Another reason is that actually my occupation is exactly my interest. I think combining the job and the interest together is the happiest thing in life,and you could be nearly not tired of your job. Maybe this article is a bit too long, but I wish everyone could find his dream job and enjoy it ! *^_^* -- ~愛喝無糖綠茶的女生~ ~愛開懷大笑的女生~ ~容易受感動的女生~ Welcome to my blog: http://www.mygreenteablog.blogspot.com/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.10.93.120

09/23 18:32, , 1F
Congratulation!!
09/23 18:32, 1F

09/23 19:10, , 2F
happy for you !
09/23 19:10, 2F

09/25 14:09, , 3F
I wonder what your occupation is. so lucky ya.
09/25 14:09, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #16zGwqE4 (EngTalk)