[Mind] Sorry, I can't.

看板EngTalk作者 (和你一起加油^^")時間17年前 (2007/06/17 04:45), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
I remembered you said he was bad and you would not treat me like that. You said we supposed to be an envious pair. But,I can't forget you always said you felt shameful to be with me. I remembered you said you wouldn't let girls cry. You will feel heart-hurting when the girl is crying in front of you. But, I can't forget when I was crying, you couldn't afford it and you went out with your friends. I remembered the day you rode your scooter and I rode mine. You said you wanted to make sure I was safe on the way home. So stupid I was. I fell down on the street, so you said I was a dangerous rider. You didn't want me to ride because you didn't want me to get hurt. And from that day, you came to pick me up and drove me off. But, I can't forget I had a car accident because I went to buy your lunch. I remembered you said a man shouldn't hit any girls. You told me, men and women are different. Men supposed to protect the women. But, I can't forget the days I was kicked out of the room and how the roommates' looked at me. I remembered you gave me a necklace. The song was Yanzi's and the movie was so moved. But, I can't forget two days after, we got fight and the necklace had a breach. I can't forget when you answered my phone, and you called me another girl's name. I can't forget when I asked you to see my grandma, but you said no. That's fine, she passed away. I can't forget the day I found out you meet other because you were lonely. I learned a lot in this period. I will remember these days and I will let it go. Afraid of believing in people now. Every time, I will recall the days you bring to me. I can't forget the feeling, the hurt, and every scenes. On my way home, I almost bump into the bridge. I can't stand that anymore. I don't want to trust people and then get hurt by their lies. You never know how I go through it. I start to assume others. Hard for me to maintain another good relationship with others now. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 70.137.129.179

06/17 17:29, , 1F
It's too bad...
06/17 17:29, 1F

06/17 20:00, , 2F
cherry up. You must live your life and make it better.
06/17 20:00, 2F

06/18 00:51, , 3F
good luck! it's up to you to decide how to live your life
06/18 00:51, 3F

06/20 20:34, , 4F
(pat pat)
06/20 20:34, 4F

06/21 10:45, , 5F
cheer up! at least you learned a lot from it~
06/21 10:45, 5F
文章代碼(AID): #16T4laFf (EngTalk)