[Mind] Wandering

看板EngTalk作者 (往前飛)時間17年前 (2007/03/17 18:24), 編輯推噓2(204)
留言6則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Well, this is such a good place for people to spit lots of inspirations like me. Wander.... why my mind wander.. I feverishly desire for the nature. If I can stay in countryside for the rest of my life, I would burn the incense sticks to the Buddha every day. I am not being pretentious, I am sincere. I long for the embrace of the nature, the trees, the rustling among leaves, warbling of sparrows, smell of dust and dirt, the visit of breeze, ripples of streams and the company of all other things. Sitting on pasture enjoying the dusk and throwing everything away. At this moment, the universe and me together, silently tranquil the bruise in my heart, then get into my meditation and leave the world behind for a while. I always wanted to do so but fail to the dominance of reality. Get closely to the nature means that you don't worry that any buildings or skyscrapers would block your sight of every wonderful thing in view. There will be no pollution and industrial buzzes around. Plus, you can jump, scream and run wildly because no more fear of being bumped into any transportations or solid and steely reality. That's what I want to feel right now. Let's just say Wordsworth can bring you into that world. This Wednesday we had an extensive reading class and I showed my friend Jimmy my poetry selection of Wordsworth. Although I know everyone in my classroom are not that interested in English poetry, I would always recommend them to read some simple and lovely ones. I scanned randomly until my eyes fixed on one of the poems: "To Sleep" by William Wordsworth "A flock of sheep that leisurely pass by, One after one: the sound of rain, and bees Murmuring, the fall of rivers, winds and seas, Smooth fields, white sheets of water, and pure sky; I have though of all by turns, and yet to lie Sleepless! ......" How lovely and pure this poem is ! After my friend read it, he found it not that difficult; instead, a refreshing experience ! Anyway, i love it and i'll keep it in my mind when it comes to the moment of wandering. Would anyone come and join me on this trip of wandering? ^^ Ha~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.243.170 ※ 編輯: dreamwayfare 來自: 61.62.243.170 (03/17 18:27)

03/17 23:22, , 1F
You must love hiking alot too, maybe we can go hike some
03/17 23:22, 1F

03/17 23:23, , 2F
times, that is, if you feel ok with it.
03/17 23:23, 2F

03/19 12:40, , 3F
It reminds me of one Janpanese program that tells
03/19 12:40, 3F

03/19 12:42, , 4F
about living on your own. I also like this kind of fu.
03/19 12:42, 4F

03/19 12:43, , 5F
besides , into the wild , it's a good book to read
03/19 12:43, 5F

03/19 12:46, , 6F
^__^ , I like hiking and outdoor activities
03/19 12:46, 6F
文章代碼(AID): #15-y7Qng (EngTalk)