[Talk] what do you think the difference between teenagers and a

看板EngTalk作者 (無名)時間17年前 (2006/09/27 01:18), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
what's the difference between teenagers and adults? We all know the way from a teenager to become an adult is what everyone must go through. The transition might take such a long period of time, but this turning point affects one’s life deeply. Then here comes the question. how do a teenager become a mature adult?what's the difference between teenagers and adults? I think everyone has his own definition. how about you? In my opinion, the difference between a teenager and an adult is that the former is more emotional than adults. Moreover, teenagers often think of themselves first rather than others. And when teenagers make some mistakes,they often choose not to face the problem, and which is always the worst way to do so. The first thing to become an adult is learning how to control his own emotion. There is no doubt that everyone will have bad time and mood. But once we loose our temper, it will become difficult to control everything and the problems will still exist. So it is an important transition that whether one person can control his own emotion or not Teenagers sometimes do something without a second thought and always for themselves own purpose, while a mature adult will think of other people. An adult will put themselves in others shoes and think it over before doing something. Well goes the proverb in Chinese "don’t do anything to others just as like you dislike it” The most important, real adults will learn how to take responsibilities ,especially when they make mistakes. That’s what teenagers always not to do. It is likely that teenagers will choose to escape from the problems. Actually, if you don’t face the music then the problems will last forever. In other words, learning how to carry the responsibilities is one way of learning to become an adult. Although it seems that being an adult is not that easy and the process might cost a bit to you, you will eventually learn something in return. And I think it will worth it. Finally,everyone has his own value of the world and attitude toward what kind of personality an adult should have. All we hope is to become a mature adult and do something good to the society. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.41.143

09/27 23:38, , 1F
I agree your opinion~!
09/27 23:38, 1F

10/01 23:43, , 2F
Your article is very good that I also agree very
10/01 23:43, 2F

10/01 23:45, , 3F
much!!!!
10/01 23:45, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #156M3pK_ (EngTalk)