[Intr] All the way I walk along, walk alone.

看板EngTalk作者 (nostalgia)時間18年前 (2006/07/18 00:01), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
The topic is my favorite friend's nickname on MSN about half an year ago. I wonder if he's already changed it or not. My name is Jessy . It's a boy's name, though there're still so many people take it wrong. Even I don't have confidence in this name which were given by my tutor while I was a silly child as an elementary school student. I am a student majored in Information Management in Chenchi University and is willing to chat in English day in and day out even though I seldom get the chance to realize my dream. Actually I am going to have a kinda exam which is going to determine my fate of being an Electrical Engineering student or entering in Department of English. It may sound weird since these two directions are quite different in field, but that's my choice, anyway. Each of these two domains turn me on, no matter how tough they would be. At last, to tell the truth, there's fewer people than I thought in the forum. I always think there might be plenty of people enchanted in English talking; however, it proves me wrong. Maybe it's just due to Taiwanese ingrained natural instincts of acting conservative. I'm a so-called broken English speaker with thick-skinned. May us all make great strides in English chatting~~ Night~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.184.80.249
文章代碼(AID): #14kxGyBt (EngTalk)