[Intr] So...hi, everyone

看板EngTalk作者 (矢車)時間18年前 (2006/07/13 19:50), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Nickname: cornflower Birthday: 1/3 Hobbies: reading, planting flowers, etc. Occupation: (if you are a student, where/what you are studying) student of NTU How long have you been learning English? about ten years, I guess. What does English mean to you? What do you like about it? I don't really like English, sad to say; however, I still enjoy reading books in English. Any other information about yourself? Well, I am going to have a TOEFL test tomorrow. Since my typing is limited, I need to practice it now. Even if it helps me little, still it is mentally relaxing. I don't think anyone would pay attention to this introduction, for I am one of those who like to skip numerous intros started with "hi" or "hello." And this fact really releases me. I am a nobody and don't want anyone to remember me. (So why am I typing here? I don't know either. A paradox, I think.) Anyway, thanks for reading this so-called "intro". Hope tomorrow would not be a rainy day. I'm so afraid of the typhoon which might lead to a hoilday. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.221.212
文章代碼(AID): #14jZDw65 (EngTalk)