Re: [Ask ] Seeking for chat friends on SKYPE!

看板EngTalk作者 (事不過三!)時間18年前 (2006/06/16 16:00), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《vWaTv (找回信心)》之銘言: : Hi all dear friends here! : I'm looking for anyone of you who wants to chat with me breezily on the : SKYPE! It'll be fine either send me instant msg or phone me on the SKYPE. : Whatever you want to chat, I'm all good about that! : Here's the introduction about me: : 23/male/Haulien : Just e-mail me in here if you wanna chat then we can consult more details. : Good luck for anyone of you. I want to have the opportunity to talk with others in Engish in skype, too. So far, due to my lack of confidence, I haven't had dialogue with anyone, but I chatted with people by typing twice. The first time I use the Searching funtion to find somebody with chosen language of English, and from Taiwan in addition. The one I talked to is a secretary. She was so friendly and encourged me to try talking when I said that It's my first time to chat in English and I dare not to chat directly. The second one I chatted to was a china student. It's a wonderfully experience,too. This time I was added to the friendship list by the netmate first resulting from, I guess, my self description with language in English, living region in Taiwan, and my willing to make friend whole world broad. It sounds too great a goal for me, a purely otaku, but I think beginning is always difficult. Just try it, I say it to my self. In the end, after a long talking to myself, I have to say that Skype have useful tool to find people to chat. I hope this is helpful for you. Maybe someday we will meet in Skype. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.187.233 ※ 編輯: lostt 來自: 61.228.187.233 (06/16 16:54)
文章代碼(AID): #14acKCcI (EngTalk)