[Intr] hi...I'm woody.

看板EngTalk作者 (不要再上b啦!!!)時間18年前 (2006/04/16 19:41), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Dear all, hi, my name is woody. I was born at Sep 27, 1982 in Taoyuan. I work at sinica IBMS as a programmer developing web applications to streamline the process of researching human DNA. I am working for a project called super control which is a sub-project of Taiwan Biobank. the purpose of this project is that we try to figure out the relationship between gene and specific medicine. want to know more about super control or Taiwan Biobank? are you curious about gene? oh~~~~come on dear. don't ask me. I am just a novice to this domain. I want to know more about it, too.(lol) My interests are very extensive including playing balls(basketball, softball, tennis, table tennis), watching cartoons, movies, and exciting baseball games, listening to western musics, raising pets, and sleeping. (Onz) I love many baseball players such as CCF, Wang, Tsao..., etc. I love them very very much.(not the broke back way :P) I hope one day i can watch the MLB baseball games in the ballpark and saying Go! XXX(maybe Wang or someone else)! Go! striking out the batter. For this reason, i need to improve my english ability so that i can travel America without difficulty. I hope i can make some friends here who are interesed in English. It's my privilege to know you. if you are interested in learning english with me, please join me. my msn: localpig@hotmail.com (all right. i admit i like sleep very very much>"< . please don't ask me why i named localpig as my msn account.) orz ps. any suggestion or correction with my intro would be appreciated. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.112.208.73

04/16 21:23, , 1F
hey man~~ check it out 噗...
04/16 21:23, 1F

04/27 08:52, , 2F
my birthday is 9/27, too : )
04/27 08:52, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #14GYs6zv (EngTalk)