[Intr] hi this is Caleb ^^*

看板EngTalk作者 (K小寶)時間18年前 (2006/02/01 21:02), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
All right, first of all, i have been browsin' around ptt...which is still kind of new for me, and i found this board...for english chats and the like. I was like "wow! finally saw some english on BBS...lol" I am Caleb, sophomore medical student at Yang Ming Univ... I love to play basketball (currently in 系籃 as shooting guard) singing while playing on the piano (been doing it since eighth grade) reading English mystery books (Sherlock Holmes is a classic ,beautifully crafted...amazingly scientific and logical) well, as for the rest... Name: Caleb Age: 20 msn: caleb1357@hotmail.com Name: Caleb Nickname: KLab Birthday: 09/03 Hobbies: singing while playing the piano reading mystery/sci-fi books Occupation: (if you are a student, where/what you are studying) Medical Student - sophomore year How long have you been learning English? Since i was in kindergarten...I am from Taipei American School What does English mean to you? What do you like about it? It's my language. I love it as much as i love chinese, even though my mastery of english is way better if you want to talk, let's talk~^^* -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.78.177.227 ※ 編輯: KLab 來自: 211.78.177.227 (02/01 21:20)
文章代碼(AID): #13uB5wE4 (EngTalk)