Re: [Intr] Hi ! Nice to meet you

看板EngTalk作者 (桐花五月雪)時間18年前 (2006/02/01 01:22), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《lovekaikai (想躲起來)》之銘言: : hihi : My name is Grace. Nice to meet everyone.I am 23 years old. Nice to meet you, Geace! : I am a student.I study in 輔仁 university. My major is nursing. So, You are still a student now? Or a nurse? Or both? : So I am a nurse ,too.I prepare to be a nurse in united state this year. : So I hope I can speak English well,like fluid.^.^ Yeah, now I am sure you are a student but preparing go abroad for work. : I want to know many friends that can talk English to me. My major was law when I was a college student. I passed the bar exam several years age, and now I am a lawyer. For international business and study abroad purpose, I am learing hard on English. Maybe we can write e-mail and talk to each other in English together. : But my english is not good enough. I hope he/she have more patience. : If you also study Toefl iBT test ,that will be great.We can disscuss and : share exam experiences、information and feeling of prepaeration. I will add you into my msn later. See you soon. ^^ : My skype : cuteyijie : MSN :cuteyijie@hotmail.com : I wish we will advance English together. : Finally, Happy New Year for everyone. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.31.9
文章代碼(AID): #13tvpWIy (EngTalk)