[Intr] Erin is coming

看板EngTalk作者 (浩浩盪盪)時間18年前 (2005/11/27 22:47), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Name:Erin Nickname:A Hao (It is my Chinese nickname) Birthday:''86 July.12 Hobbies: I'm interested in many things like sports(table tennis & volleyball), reading(fashion magazines, faction novels, and common books),and music (especilly light music) Job: I study in NCNU and major in International Business System. At first, I don't recognize my school, because I think it is so bored. It is located in Puli, and there is no department store. All I have to do is study (Oh~No). But now, I like it very much. Although we don't have big mall to shop, we have many sceneries to visit. I have been to Sun Moon Lake and the site (that has a lot of cows and grass). I feel satisfied with studying NCNU. Welcome everyone to there. English to me: When it comes to English, I will say "I like it.". Although my English ability is not very well, I want to do my best to study it. In fact, before I go to college, I have made a wish to major in Foreign Language. But while I have to fill in the entering university form, I'm afraid of studying in languages. I think I will be unemployed in the future, so I pick up the system that will be suitable to me. It is IBS. I am happy to come here to know everyone ~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.141.131.66

11/28 21:14, , 1F
hi~i love to play volleyball
11/28 21:14, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #13YSSHQW (EngTalk)