[Talk] haven't been here for quite a while

看板EngTalk作者 (我愛曲棍球)時間18年前 (2005/10/03 01:51), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
as title it was like a few months ago the first time I ame here even though I enjoy usin' English as the tool when I am talkin' with some friends but, I've got to say that I feel tired of readin' English maybe it's because I didn't really read English that OFTEN I've met some nice people on skype who add me without sendin' a msg to ask if it's ok to talk, and just click the "talk" well, me personaly think it's kind of rude, isn't it? I am the same to everyone who get into this board, that we all want to make friends who are willing to speak English and also actually find interest in it maybe, before click the "talk", we all can think for others that if we treat our friends politly. I am Eddie, who studies in Law school for a short while, I won't say that I know Law, and won't say that you are all welcome to ask me questions of Law just want to apologize that due to what I am studying now, the way that I think is a bit wried than others, so, please forgive me if I am being rude, I didn't mean to . there are a lot of people here that I still don't know, yet. I am willin' to know you guys of you want to. skype : edchao0616 yahoo: edchao0616@yahoo.com.tw as for MSN, well, only a few room left, later maybe good day to everyone -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.85.85.42
文章代碼(AID): #13G1u-6F (EngTalk)