來參加advanced study club!!

看板EngTalk作者 (let me search it)時間19年前 (2005/08/30 00:06), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 Eng-Class 看板] 作者: oarc (let me search it) 看板: Eng-Class 標題: 來參加advanced study club!! 時間: Tue Aug 30 00:00:38 2005 Hi everyone, We want to recruit new members to join our English club now! This is the third year of our recruitment and there are around 5-6 current members. We focus on speaking and only speak English throughout the discussion. Here is some information about the club. 1. It's a non-profit book club, formed by English lovers who are eager to and enthusiastic about practicing spoken English. 2. We meet once a week at Dante, a cafe on Roosevelt Rd. Our meeting time: Saturday 2pm 3. Material used : Advanced Magazine 4. How we process the meeting: First, each member must download the questions related to the articles that will be discussed in the meeting . These questions are available from the website of studioclassroom. Second, on the day of meeting, all the members give their ideas according to the questions and exchange opinions with one another. Third, we don't set the exact time for ending the discussion, so each member can leave at anytime he/she wants. Usually, we go through as many questions as possible before 6 p.m.. 5. Constant attendance is required : we must control the quality of our meeting,and if the members are frequently absent, it's hard to have enthusiastic discussion with only one or two members. 6. Qualification: we really don't want to set any limitations,but since the matrial is Advanced Magazine, we suggest you have speaking ability of upper-intermedium or high level . Our current members are all about or higher than upper-intermedium level. 7. Please contact Jocelyne if you are interested in this club and we welcome you to join us! 8. Plus, this is a small club, so every member has lots of time to speak. Contact information : ptt id: oarc Please feel free to contact me! You will enjoy speaking English with a group of English enthusiastists. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.189.203 ※ 編輯: oarc 來自: 61.228.189.203 (08/30 00:03) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.189.203

140.114.200.55 09/01, , 1F
it sounds interesting!!worth thinking xD
140.114.200.55 09/01, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #134p9vzR (EngTalk)