[Idea] Writing group

看板EngTalk作者 (綠洲超屌!)時間19年前 (2005/08/17 22:40), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
I was very depressed after today's class, where I was asked to write a composition but failed to finish it in time. Then I thought if I can practice more I may improve the proficency in writing a composition. However, once my teacher told me that self-writing process, such as writing an English diary, is not very smart since it causes 'negative reinforcement,' which could falsely plant the seeds of incorrect concept in my writing. So writing alone apparently is not a good idea. So, since this board is partially dedicated to English writing, I thought I might find someone who's interested in practicing writing. Then we can decide which topic to write, and,the most imporatant part, help each other correct the grammar or strange use of language. If this can keep running I believe I will learn something from it. Now I am just not sure if there is anyone who would like to do this with me, or if not, maybe a piece of advice in writing is also welcome. So please let me know if you are interested in this. :) -- Don't blink, everyone's watching. They'll think you're up to something. They need for you to be everything that they cannot be themselves. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.172.176.205
文章代碼(AID): #130qn7iS (EngTalk)