Re: test

看板EngTalk作者 (I'm ur Gps)時間20年前 (2004/09/04 23:04), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串13/15 (看更多)
※ 引述《kiddysp (心...好痛)》之銘言: : more entertainment and less solid training donesn't mean : that less will be succeededin future life u mean those owning happy childhood r also possible to make success in the future? ya~i'm for it but it's the percentage of ur training and playing everyday that i refer to in my opinion, a kid with a great deal of solid training (cram educated) is generally promising than a kid playing all day long that's what i wanna say maybe my example is very extreme....:p : Besides, training can also come with laughter : or else why would the educational system work in the states? i don't know much about education in the states, so...... : : but at the same time, those receiving solid training since childhood will : : grow with a stunning progress... : : it's hard to make a choice between happy childhood and strong competency : : and that's the real world : : indeed, i would rather to live in the old times, when schooling is not : : deemed as the best and (maybe) only way to live -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.58.21.205
文章代碼(AID): #11ETbk3n (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容:
完整討論串 (本文為第 13 之 15 篇):
20年前, 09/03
20年前, 09/04
20年前, 09/04
20年前, 09/04
文章代碼(AID): #11ETbk3n (EngTalk)