[請益] 指考作文一篇

看板Eng-Class作者 (aa)時間8年前 (2016/05/17 07:49), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
指導別人學習讓他學會一件事物,或是得到別人的指導而自己學會一件事物,都是很好的 經 驗。請根據你過去幫助別人學習,或得到別人的指導而學會某件事的經驗,寫一篇至 少 120 個單詞的英文作文。文分兩段, 第一段說明該次經驗的緣由、內容和過程, 第二段說明你對 該次經驗的感想。 Teaching other people to get some skills or learn about new things is a very interesting thing. When teaching them knowledge and skills, we not only get achievement , but know about the shortages we have in professional field. During fifth grades of primary school, I was called computer genius by my classmates. At that time I could build a personal websites on my own. The computer courses in my school were so easy to me, I could do the assignments very soon. Therefore, my classmates admired me and always wanted me to teach them computer skills, such as how to divide a webpage to several parts and how to insert the shining word in their webpages. At the end of semester, I got third place in Internet Competition at our school. In this experience, I found that if I teach other people computer skills, I will also find something I can’t do such as FLASH or Photoshop. Thus, after realizing my disadvantages, I asked the people some professional question on the Internet or searching related information in library. It’s very different from studying in school, but I really felt that I was learning for myself. 1.請問這篇滿分20分指考大概可以拿幾分 2.麻煩幫我修改一下文法和結構的錯誤 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 119.9.106.128 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Eng-Class/M.1463442581.A.B4D.html
文章代碼(AID): #1NEboLjD (Eng-Class)