[請益] 作文修改

看板Eng-Class作者 (其實我正在找第幾篇)時間13年前 (2010/12/12 01:51), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
不好意思打擾了 原文如下 My name is Austin a sophomore in 東山 senior high school. When I heard that my senior XRay said what HOBY camp like is, I was so excited. My father is the role model for being a good leader. Since HOBY could enhance my ability of administration, I really want to join the big community. The reason why I want to join is that first, I want to learn how to administer everyone effective, I have to learn this capability. I also want to know how to handle the leader’s problem, especially when the troublemaker is your relative or close friend. What can I do? Do I have to learn how to be a double face? I thank I can find the answer in HOBY camp. Second, I am a class leader now. I have to translate the teacher’s talk that he is showing consideration for us instead of giving us a rap on the knuckles. Last, XRay is my close senior. We did not meet before though. The bridge between he and I is that we were in debate club. 修改後如下 My name is Austin, a second year high school student studying in Dongshan. Hearing my senior Xray saying how educative Hoby is, I was all exhilarated. My father is my role model for being a good leader. Since HOBY helps sharpen my administrative competence, I yearn to join this big community. I aspire to join such a meaningful activity, because I want to learn how to manage people more effectively, as well as how to handle the problem a leader may encounter while supervising a group of people. Especially when the troublemaker is your relative or close friend, things get tricky. Once the problem as such comes up, what can I do? Should I learn to play double-faced, treating my classmates in one way and my teacher in another? I look forward to the answer in Hoby. Second, as a class leader, from time to time I have to relate my teacher’s words to my classmates, explaining to them that most of the time, instead of giving them a hard time, he is showing great concern for his students. (One time, for example, he told us...) Last, Xray is my close senior. We did not meet much before; however, the connection between us is that we were both in debate club. (elaborate more on your third point) 文章是朋友的男友幫忙修改的 括號部分為他認為可以加強的地方 請問大家他這樣改通順嗎 感謝 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.77.141

12/12 15:06, , 1F
改得很好.不過應用firstly,secondly,at last..
12/12 15:06, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1D0xerLn (Eng-Class)