[新聞] purify v03 released

看板Emulator作者 (南瓜太郎)時間11年前 (2013/01/20 19:52), 編輯推噓0(002)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://byuu.org/ purify v03 has been uploaded. It can be used to import your entire game library into higan's library in one pass. This version will also update previous XML-based game folders to higan's BML-based game folders. With purify, you now have three ways to use higan: First, exactly like other emulators: choose Load->Import and select which game file or ZIP archive you wish to play. It will load any file type regardless of extension or presence of headers. You can keep using Load->Import to play the same games over and over, and it will keep your saves intact. Treat it as if it says File->Load. You can also associate your ROM files with higan, and load them directly. Second, in personalized library mode: choose Load->Import to pull in the games you want to play into higan's library, and then use Load->System from then on to play the games you want to. Third, in complete library mode: use purify and import every game in your collection. Afterward, use higan's Load->System exclusively. It seems few people realize the first step is possible. Yes, higan will load any file or ZIP archive. Just like every other emulator. And you can use it like that and completely ignore game folders and libraries entirely if you want. I would greatly appreciate if others could help dispel the rampant misinformation around game folders showing up on every other forum about this. I can't keep up with it myself. == 現在可以靠Load->Import吃一般流傳方式的rom,例如.smc .zip 而不只是像之前非得用purify將rom轉換一次排列成目錄架構 (rom、xml、save、dsp等固定檔名通通包在一個目錄下) 這個新版的purify同樣也是將指定的rom掃瞄後排列成目錄架構 使用選單上 Library 來開啟各平台遊戲 並且轉換後是強制放在,不給人家自訂路徑了(火) c:\Documents and Settings\使用者帳號\Application Data\Emulation\ 而原本的.xml也變更格式為.bml , 裡頭寫法也不一樣 至於NDS,092的地方有提到現在沒包dasShiny的NDS emu,作者希望下次能夠包進去 不過再往前面還有提到,DS的韌體檔案不提供,然後xml寫法也要自己來 去挖了一下dasShiny那邊的資料,目前沒有工具可以自己產生xml 存檔類型都得自己寫設定,已知能跑的也才幾款,所以DS部分就隨便他了 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.97.21

01/21 14:36, , 1F
bsnes停在088很久了 之後的版本 得用這個整個就是悲劇
01/21 14:36, 1F

01/21 14:37, , 2F
nds 的部份 我是沒用這個跑過 desmume 就很好用了
01/21 14:37, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1G-zg03p (Emulator)