[考古] 91上 魏凱立 經濟思想史 期中考

看板EconStudy作者 (coroner)時間18年前 (2006/04/18 19:29), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
科目︰經濟思想史二 教授︰魏凱立 試別:期中考 by yester (轉自NTU-Exam) 試題 : (Answer 3 of 5 short answer group. Each short answer should be no longer than one line and/or one sentence.) 1. (a.) State two important points on which Adam Smith agreed with most mercantilists(重商主義者)? (b.) State three criticisms Adam Smith made of mercantilism? (c.) State two instances in which Adam Smith would oppose free trade. (d.) What was the name of Adam Smith's famous economics book? 2. (a.) In what country was Adam Smith born? (b.) Name one job Adam Smith held. (c.) Name one person whose thought influenced Adam Smith. (d.) State two of the basic factors which Adam Smith thought determined human behavior. (e.) State the two basic factors Adam Smith thought caused economic growth. (f.) What was Adam Smith's first book about? 3. (a.) Did mercantilists prefer inflation, deflation or stable prices? (b.) Did mercantilists prefer a trade surplus, a trade deficit or balanced trade? (c.) Did mercantilists most want to promote agriculture, manufacturing or services? (d.) Would a mercantilist prefer to import wood, cloth or clocks? (e.) Would a mercantilist prefer to export gold, grain or shoes? (f.) Give three examples of how a mercantilist might criticize Adam Smith. 4. (a.) What are two differences between Friedrich List and Adam Smith's view of economic development? (b.) Would Friedrich List approve of using import substitution policy? (c.) What did Friedrich List think was the goal of good economic policy? (d.) How did John Law try to stimulate the French economy? (e.) Did John Law's plan succeed? (f.) What was the point(啟示) of Bernard Mandeville's "Fable of the Bees"? (g.) Did his fable have a happy ending? 5. (a.) State two views mercantilists generally held concerning gold. (b.) State two views mercantilists generally held concerning interest rate. (c.) State one view mercantilists generally held concerning wages. (d.) State one view mercantilists generally held concerning guilds.(同業工會) (e.) State one view mercantilists generally held concerning consumption. (f.) State one view mercantilists generally held concerning domestic trade. -- My mother has kill me. My father is eating me. My brothers and sister sit under the table, pick up my bones. And them burn them under the cold marble stones. ~~~~~~Mother Goose -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.94.113 ※ 編輯: horus 來自: 61.228.94.113 (04/18 21:35)
文章代碼(AID): #14HCs4IF (EconStudy)