[情報] ER可能將再續演兩季

看板ER作者 (seize)時間19年前 (2005/03/15 21:10), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/eo/20050311/111060720000.html 主要大意是說ER將會有第13與14季 而主演John Carter的Noah Wiley雖然之前傳言將可能在本季結束後離開 但是依目前劇情走向來看 極有可能會讓他用客串方式出現在往後的故事中 ER目前雖然已經邁向第11季 仍是NBC的收視冠軍 "ER" Gets Booster Shot Friday March 11 10:00 PM ET By Bridget Byrne County General's lease may be extended into 2008, with or without Dr. John Carter manning the floor. NBC is "understood to be finalizing a deal" for at least two more seasons ER, per the Hollywood Reporter. The current contract for the long-running Warner Bros.-produced medical drama expires in 2006. This new deal could add season 13 in 2006-07 and season 14 in 2007-08. This, despite Noah Wyle, the only castmember who's kept swinging a stethoscope through all 11 seasons, implying that he may be leaving at the end of this season. "I've just got other stuff going in my life right now," Wyle told E! back in September. "I've got a son, I've got family and friends that said goodbye to me 12 years ago and are wondering when I'm coming back, and [I've got] this little urge to scratch a different kind of itch in my career, and it's just coming to the end of the character's run." Wyle has portrayed Carter from naive resident to seasoned senior medic, racking up five Emmy nominations along the way. Survivor of numerous romances and assorted personal troubles, Carter is now officially the series' lead character. "It feels like the show is on the edge of reinventing itself," he explained to E! last fall. "It's time to take it to that next evolutionary place, where names like George [Clooney] and Tony [Edwards], Eriq [La Salle], Julianna [Margulies] and Noah are a thing of the past." However, since recent storylines have been written to accommodate the highly paid Wyle's desire for more family time, the possibility remains that a deal could be brokered for him to continue to appear on a limited basis in future seasons. ER remains one of the few untattered feathers in a Peacock roster that has seen the departure of several long-running hits. In its 11th season, the Chicago hospital drama remains solid and steady in its Thursday at 10 p.m. slot, ranking as NBC's most watched program, averaging 16.5 million viewers this season. And ER is tied with The Apprentice 2 as the network's top show in the 18-49 demographic favored by advertisers. But ER's heartbeat is clearly weaker. In 1988, Warners secured a deal for a then record $13 million per episode license fee; now the going price per episode is reportedly about $9 million. Warner Bros. had no comment on whether a new deal was in the offing; NBC did not return phone calls. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 130.126.81.69

218.164.40.197 03/15, , 1F
GOD...台灣又沒得看啊~~~~~哪家要買啊!!!
218.164.40.197 03/15, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #12DjwnfG (ER)