[心得] Grey's anatomy s10e01~02(雷)

看板EAseries作者 (vasya)時間10年前 (2013/09/28 04:00), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
等了這麼久,終於看到了T.T 因為兩集一起播,就剛剛看完的印象,大概分個幾項寫,可能漏寫,請見諒XD "When you become an intern, there's a ceremony where you get your white coat. Like magic... you're a doctor. My parents came to my white coat ceremony. I can still picture them, so happy... so proud. They say your life flashes before your eyes right before you die. The important moments. The moments that tested you. The moments that made you who you are. I don't know about my life flashing before me. I was thinking about my white coat... and how I'm glad I have it on me now. It's the moment my life started. Seems fitting it should be on me when it ends. A doctor puts on his white coat to save lives, defy death, but once he takes it off, he's vulnerable, just like anybody else. Human. We're all gonna die. We don't get much say over how or when. But we do get to decide how we're gonna live. So do it! Decide! Is this the life you want to live? Is this the person you want to love? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? Kinder? More compassinonate? " -- Dr. Webber 擷取一些Dr Webber 說的話, --手術線 Dr. Webber 觸電,原本是Ross應該去找他,結果Brooks被狐假虎威去命令找他, 想當然爾,Brooks也觸電摔倒撞到頭, Webber 手術當中幾經危險,Bailey手術兩次,第一次找不出任何病因, 被Avery媽媽吆喝停止手術,進行第二次手術之前,他們找出Webber的類似遺囑東西, Webber指派Mer當他的家人,替他決定,經過第二次手術之後, Webber醒了!!! 但是Brooks死了,就如同之前所傳出的消息,她要離開這齣劇了。 Mer生了一個健康男孩,名叫Bailey。 --感情線 Arizona 和 Callie因為A的出軌事情,全部人都知道A出軌了, Callie搬到了Mer的家,(顯示為不想原諒Arizona的樣子),看來他們感情線有得演了 Avery 和 April 車禍之後,April以為她還深愛Avery, 但是最後她還是向開救護車的男友再求婚一次了! Dr Yang 和 Owen的Sex還是一直做= =,搞不懂他們到底想要的是什麼, Yang也哭了,說她其實說分手自己也不好受。 Dr. Karev 和 他的intern感覺是在一起了,兩個人想在oncall room親熱, 結果女生因為覺得Karev跟太多她的朋友在一起在那過....就不想了XDD (這些醫生怎麼這麼愛在醫院親熱= =) 好像大概就是這樣吧,希望可以回歸正常 :( -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 1.174.216.34 vasya:轉錄至看板 GreysAnatomy 09/28 04:00

09/28 12:13, , 1F
Brooks是老鼠嘛?
09/28 12:13, 1F

09/28 13:24, , 2F
恩 掛的是老鼠 這部的特色就是常死看起來不會死的人
09/28 13:24, 2F

09/28 18:37, , 3F
GA每次有演員出走常以死人處理 某方面來說編劇也挺敢的= =
09/28 18:37, 3F

09/28 19:45, , 4F
這集好無聊
09/28 19:45, 4F