[心得] Thorne S01E01~03 sleepyhead (有雷)

看板EAseries作者 ( 3.11)時間11年前 (2012/07/18 18:17), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
以下心得有雷,請小心避雷。 Thorne和Phil有個小秘密,這個祕密不能說出來,但這個祕密深深的折磨著這兩個人,尤 其是Thorne。 在那個祕密過後足足經過15年之久,出現了一件連環殺人事件,但這個兇手不殺人,他喜 歡把人鎖在軀殼裡,被他盯上的女孩脊隨被破壞後,只能躺在床上不能交談,不能活動, 只能靠著眨眼來表達,然後再慢慢地死去。剛好有一個女孩Alison,被及時發現,雖然已 不能再隨意活動了,但至少還有眼睛可以動,他思考得很快,眼睛也看的見周遭發生的事 情,但她不能夠表達出來,也很焦慮。 Thorne喜歡聽廣播,聽的是人們的告解和上帝的互動,穿插著動人的旋律,這個案件不斷 的讓Thorne回想到過往的小秘密,三個女孩躺在床上, 穿著潔白的睡衣,張著眼睛, Thorne是個警探,他有一雙溫柔憂鬱且能似能看穿一切的眼睛,表面看起來是個沉穩、可 靠的警探,但私底下他喜歡向他熟識的人撒嬌,像是Dr.、他父親、Phil,尤其是Phil, 第一次和Phil走在路上準備分道揚鑣的時候,他要求Phil再陪他走一條街,但Phil說他太 累又太老了,Thorne就問他說如果這是你在這世上的最後一晚,你會怎麼過?過沒多久, Thorne就被襲擊了;第二次,Thorne被襲擊完,Phil打電話問他事情,Thorne就說,其實 你是在關心我吧,不是嗎? Phil是個法醫,是個有點瘋狂的人,他會磕藥、刺青,是個同性戀,對Thorne常常欺負他 ,但其實又很關心他,15年前那件事發生時,Thorne第一時間就連絡他,他很感謝Thorne 能聯絡他,他毫不猶豫的就為Thorne掩護,即使後來被懷疑是兇手時,就算被漏夜審問也 絲毫沒有透露有關Thorne的事情。 Dear Tom, sorry they're dead. And's it's down to me. I don't understsand it. I never wanted to hurt anyone. But they keep breaking. I feel like you know me . And I think about you. And it feels special like a sex thing. I know about Frank. I know about all your stories. I'd like us to be able to talk about it. Can I come and see you, Tom? 這段話是兇手第一次留給Thorne的訊息 How do it feel, Tom? When you kill him? 這是第二次兇手留給Thorne的訊息,他幾乎讓Thorne瘋狂,他開始懷疑Phil,因為沒有其 他人知道這件事。這對Phil當然是很傷,他痛揍了Thorne一頓。當Thorne發現他不是兇手 時,幾乎哭著,手抖著的求他原諒他,並請求他幫助他。後來,Phil因為嫌疑被逮捕審問 時,Thorne還去跟抓他的警官Kevin大吵了一頓。 There was one, once. We were on a training day, he was in my group. He poured tea for everybody, but he smiled at me. And I wanted to smile back. He smiled and I didn't. And now? Now I'll never make love under the stars, I'll never run down a grassy hill or swim with the fucking dolphins. You don't live like that, just in case you die tomorrow. We did need each other, didn't we? Tom? You were the only one who didn't pity me. You understood. And I gave you something to care about, well at least for a while. Cos I'm not that special, am I? My father came yesterday. All the way from Palm Springs with the new teeth. And the new wife. "You say tomayto, I say..." Well, I didn't say very much, actuallly. Because it was you, I needed to talk to. And now that we've talked, I think I understand what happened. I never skipped through the flowers. I didn't even go to the gym much. I just made up the numbers. That was my life. And it was OK. But this isn't my life. Night, night, sleepy head. 最後,Alison決定自我結束生命,他留給了Tom這段話。 短短的三集,很立體的描繪了每個人的個性,故事劇情也非常的有張力,很值得推薦。 -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.39.146.111

07/18 20:51, , 1F
還以為再說 GOT
07/18 20:51, 1F

07/18 22:06, , 2F
以為是GOT+1
07/18 22:06, 2F

07/19 00:30, , 3F
個人覺得這部真的是這三集最好看!
07/19 00:30, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1G1eqpSx (EAseries)