[翻譯]Trial Of Tears

看板DreamTheater作者 (囂水出焉)時間17年前 (2007/06/09 23:31), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
轉載。高仕艷譯。 淚的試煉 Dream Theater I. It's Raining I、大雨滂沱 Under the sun, there is nothing to hide Under the moon, the stranger waits inside People disappear The music fades away Splashing through the rain I'll dream with them one day It's raining, raining, On the streets of New York city It's raining, raining, raining deep in heaven 陽光之下,無所遁形 月光之中,陌路靜待 人群已散 餘音漸緲 穿透大雨而來 我終將與他們共同築夢 大雨滂沱、大雨滂沱 落在紐約的街道上 大雨滂沱、大雨滂沱 天堂深處大雨滂沱 I may have wasted all those years They're not worth their time in tears I may have spent too long in darkness In the warmth of my fears 也許我已虛耗多年光陰 在不值得哭泣的事物上 也許我已在黑暗中太久 包容於恐懼的溫度中 Take a look at yourself Not at anyone else And tell me what you see I know the air is cold I know the streets are cruel But I'll enjoy the ride today 看看自己 別看他人 告訴我你看到了什麼? 我知道氣溫嚴寒 我知道市街殘酷 但我仍喜愛今日的外出 It's raining, raining, On the streets of New York city It's raining, raining, raining deep in heaven Raining deep in heaven 大雨滂沱、大雨滂沱 落在紐約的街道上 大雨滂沱、大雨滂沱 天堂深處大雨滂沱 天堂深處大雨滂沱 I may have wasted all those years They're not worth their time in tears I may have spent too long in darkness In the warmth of my fears 也許我已虛耗多年光陰 在不值得哭泣的事物上 也許我已在黑暗中太久 包容於恐懼的溫度中 As I walk through all my myths Rising and sinking like the waves With my thoughts wrapped around me Through a trial of tears 我在自己的迷思中穿梭 浮沉如浪 所有思緒皆順從於我 通過淚的試煉 Hidden by disguise, stumbling in a world Feeling uninspired, he gets into his car Not within his eyes to see, open up, open up Not much better than the man you hate 偽裝隱藏,在某個角落跌跌撞撞 庸庸碌碌,他進入車中 不曾親眼去看世界,放開心胸、放開心胸 你比所恨之人好不了多少 II. Deep In Heaven [Instrumental] II、天堂深處(純演奏) III. The Wasteland III、荒原 Still awake I continue to move along Cultivating my own nonsense Welcome to the wasteland Where you'll find ashes, nothing but ashes Still awake Bringing change, bringing movement, Bringing life A silent prayer thrown away, Disappearing in the air Rising, sinking, raining deep inside me Nowhere to turn, I look for a way back home It's raining, raining, raining deep in heaven It's raining, raining, raining deep in heaven... 我仍舊清醒 仍舊踽踽獨行 爬梳著自己的胡言亂語 歡迎來到荒原之中 這兒除了灰燼,再沒有其他事物 依舊清醒 帶來改換,帶來變動 帶來生命 一道無聲的禱告擲向遠方 消失於無形 載浮、載沉,雨在我內心深處下著 無處轉身, 我找尋回家的路 大雨滂沱、大雨滂沱,天堂深處大雨滂沱 大雨滂沱、大雨滂沱,天堂深處大雨滂沱 -- 戛然而止,戲已煞卻。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.133.92.155

06/11 01:14, , 1F
很棒的中文表達~~推
06/11 01:14, 1F

06/18 03:54, , 2F
PUSH 我愛的一首歌
06/18 03:54, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #16QiVi0h (DreamTheater)