[對話] DQ5美版對話錄-019 父親交待的使命

看板DragonQuest作者 (豬豬)時間15年前 (2008/12/24 13:30), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
(離開了哨所,不得其門而入的兩入只好再想其他辦法) (到了童年下船的港口) 男子: This is the harbor of Vista. You came here to find a ship? But you won’t find one here. The King of Reinhart has ordered that only the throne demands may a ship enter this harbor. That means that not many, if any at all, ships come near Vista… 二樓女子: What kind of world is it that allows the King of Reinhart to act in such a manner… (回到Santa Rosa,竟是一片斷垣殘壁) 小孩: This is the village of Santa Rosa. If you head West, you will eventually come upon the city of Alcapa. (山壁內已變成了宿屋) 宿屋內老闆娘: Way back when, this was a thriving inn… but then soldiers came and destroyed it. This is all we have now, but please, stay and rest as long as you like. 修女: A long time ago, this was a beautiful village. But one day, soldiers from Reinhart came here and burned the village to ashes! How cruel! How could they?! They blamed their prince’s disappearance on Papas… Oh… I do apologize… I don’t know what came over me… Telling a complete stranger about Papas… What good would that do? What? You know Lord Papas? He was your father?! B… but… Come to think of it… you look like that boy he was with… MATHPIG! MATHPIG?! Is it you…? (No) Oh, you’re so cruel! You were just teasing me?! But still… I feel like I’ve met you before… somewhere… But I can’t place it… (Yes) But how… But why… Oh! Dear God! 河邊老人: Huh? And just who might you be…? What?! You’re Papas’ son, MATHPIG!! Oh my Lord!! All grown up… Look at you… And your father…? MATHPIG: 河邊老人: Oh dear… such horrible things have happened… How hard it must have been… Come to think of it… back then, Papas mentioned hiding something valuable in the cave… It’s been a long time and I don’t know for sure what it was, but whatever it is is still there! Be careful down there… (一路殺到下層後,發現一個房間,有一把劍跟一個紙卷) (MATHPIG searched the area.) A Papa’s Letter was found! MATHPIG began to read Papa’s Letter: “Dear MATHPIG... If you are reading this letter, Then for some reason, I am no longer able to stand by your side... You may already know this, but my quest began when a creature of purest evil kidnapped my wife... My wife, your mother, possessed a most wonnderful power. I’m not sure what it truly does, but I know that it has some connection to the Demon World. I have no doubts that it was because of such power that she was kidnapped. MATHPIG! You must find the Legendary Hero! From my research, the only person who may venture into the Demon World to save her Is the one who can equip the Zenithian Armor. I traveled the world thrice, and all I have to show is the Zenithian Sword, much less any sign of the Legendary Hero! But MATHPIG! You must do what I could not! Find the Hero, find the Zenithian Armor, then save your mother! You are our only hope!” Henry: Hmmm... and so the plot thickens, eh? Man! The Legendary Hero, huh? Hmmm... (接著在另一邊找到了Zenithian Sword) (看來MATHPIG及Henry都不是勇者,不能使用) (回到村裡) 河邊老人: What? You say you found the Zenithian Sword in a cave? But it’s said that such a sword can only be equipped by the Legendary Hero... I remember years before when Papas was crying out in desperation that he could not wield such... So... that was the sword, was it? I had never seen Papas so desperate, or so bitter, before that moment. 修女: Oh? You’re searching for the Legendary Hero? Are you kidding me? (Yes) You’re not... Now that I think of it, I once heard a tale about the Legensary Hero at Alcapa. Hmm... Alcapa... didn’t you have a friend named Bianca who lived there? I wonder how she’s doing...? (No) Oh, of course you’re kidding. Besides, he’s the stuff of legends, and probably dead by now anyway. (夜晚的santa Rosa) 床上小孩: *snore* Who are you? Bella? What an odd name. *mumble mumble* 河邊老人: When this child lost his parents a long time ago, I took him in... When you lived in this village, you must have been around his age... (知道了下一個目標之前,MATHPIG及Henry兩人前往兒時回憶中的Alcapa) -- 父親的遺物或許又是個傷痛的刺激 但繼續振作找到傳說中的勇者及母親 當然才是MATHPIG最重要的使命 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.21.9.5

12/24 17:17, , 1F
還記得第一次玩 拿到天空之劍 蝦密! 主角不能用~~~
12/24 17:17, 1F

12/24 17:18, , 2F
後來才知道 媽拉 我不是勇者 我是勇者他爸...
12/24 17:18, 2F

12/31 22:47, , 3F
一直很想問 DQ5什麼時候有了美版呢?是哪個平台?PS2嗎?
12/31 22:47, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #19KSZaZI (DragonQuest)