[外電] Kemp, Kuo electrify Dodgers late for …

看板Dodgers作者 (現在天氣:鑽石塵)時間14年前 (2010/07/05 11:37), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Kemp, Kuo electrify Dodgers late for win Kemp, Kuo electrify Dodgers late for win Center fielder homers in eighth; lefty fans six in two innings 因著Kemp和郭的過人表現激勵,道奇在後半段獲得勝利 (中外野手的八局全壘打和左投製造的六台電風扇) By Ken Gurnick / MLB.com PHOENIX -- The Dodgers hit the mathematical halfway point of the season Sunday with a 3-1 win over the D-backs, led by their pair of All-Stars, their pair of All-Star snubs and their player still trying to harness his All-Star talent. 道奇在第81場(全季162場)比賽以3-1勝過響尾蛇 The latter is Matt Kemp, whose two-run, tiebreaking home run was his third blast in the last four games, continuing an offensive rampage that started soon after his three-game lineup benching ended. 後者指的是Kemp,他那打破僵局的兩分砲,是最近四場比賽的第三次爆發。自從上次連續 三場比賽坐冷板凳後,他維持住最近的爆走狀態。 Andre Ethier singled in the other Dodgers run and Jonathan Broxton picked up his 17th save only hours after learning they would represent their club in the 2010 MLB All-Star Game at Anaheim. The Dodgers are 10-2 against Arizona and 23-6 against the West this year. 在獲知能進入今年的全明星賽一小時左右,Ethier打入了道奇隊的第一分,Broxton也 收下了第17場救援成功。今年道奇對響尾蛇隊10勝2敗,對戰西區則是23勝6敗。 But this win would not have happened if not for the performance of the two Dodgers many in the clubhouse feel should be All-Stars but aren't, leadoff hitter Rafael Furcal and left-handed reliever Hong-Chih Kuo. 但是今天的勝利卻全靠兩位全明星賽遺珠的表現。這指的是開路先鋒Furcal和郭泓志。 Furcal doubled, walked and scored twice. Kuo, the bridge between starter Chad Billingsley and Broxton, pitched two innings and recorded six of the 16 Arizona strikeouts, the most for a Dodgers opponent all season. 今天Furcal打了二壘安打和獲得一次保送,得了兩分。中繼投手郭泓志 投了兩局並送出了六個三振(響尾蛇共吞了16K,是目前道奇遭遇的對手中吞最多的)。 Catcher A.J. Ellis said Kuo didn't just make life miserable for D-backs hitters. Ellis說郭泓志是響尾蛇打擊者的不幸。 "The umpire [Paul Emmel] said, 'This guy's got nasty stuff. Give me a heads up when he drops that slider in there,' " said Ellis, who was giving Russell Martin the day off. "Today was as good a two innings as I've caught in the big leagues. He had all four pitches working." "主審Paul Emme對我(Ellis)說,這傢伙有著令人恐懼的球路。當他滑球掉到這兒時告訴 我一聲。"今天Ellis代替Martin擔任捕手。 "今天這兩局是我在大聯盟遇過最棒的,他今天全部球路都很有壓制力。" Maybe the reason Kuo is better than ever is that he's added a slurve and changeup to a repertoire that had been limited to a fastball and slider back when he babied an elbow that had undergone four operations. He has a 1.03 ERA, 36 strikeouts in 26 1/3 innings and left-handers are 0-for-30 with 16 strikeouts against him. 或許今天郭泓志的威力,來自今天的新"菜單"--滑曲球和變速球。平常他多投 快速球和滑球的。這是因為郭相當保護他那經過四次手術的手肘。目前郭有著1.03防禦率 26又1/3局中投了36K,而左打面對他是30支0---附帶16K。 "You look around the league, you don't see lefties throwing 95-plus," said Ellis. "It's just an uncomfortable at-bat." Ellis又說:"你看看整個大聯盟吧!到哪裡找另一個能投95哩的左投?郭讓打者感到很 不舒服。" By contrast, Kemp seems to be having comfortable at-bats since rejoining the lineup after a three-game benching for a dugout argument with bench coach Bob Schaefer. Since returning to the outfield when Manny Ramirez was injured Tuesday night, Kemp is 9-for-22 with three homers and eight RBIs. 相對的,Kemp看起來就很舒服。如前所說,他和板凳教練Schaefer在休息區吵架, 回打先發名單後就持續爆走。在Ramirez星期二受傷後,Kemp繳出9支22和三支全壘打 ,打點8分的成績單。 His homer came off Aaron Heilman after starters Billingsley and Dan Haren had left the game tied, Billingsley having pitched six innings, Haren seven. 在Billingsley(6局)和Haren(七局)平分(1:1)下場他從Heilman手中敲出全壘打。 Billingsley, an All-Star last year, is pitching like one again, drawing his second no-decision quality start after returning from the disabled list and a strained right groin. 去年全明星賽投手Billingsley如同以前一樣神勇,但自從從DL(鼠蹊部拉傷)回來後, 連續兩場比賽都無關勝敗。 "We made one mistake," said new Arizona manager Kirk Gibson. "Aaron was trying to go in on him. If you watched the location, the previous pitch was right there; it tied [Kemp] up, and he pulled it. So we'll work on our execution." Kirk Gibson表示:"我們犯了個錯,Heilman打算塞在Kemp的內側。我們確實執行了戰術 ,但Kemp還是把球送了出去。" The one Kemp slugged to right-center with one out in the eighth inning followed a Furcal walk and Kemp thrust his first in the air when the ball cleared the fence. Kemp確認打出兩分全壘打後,興奮地向空中擊出一拳。 "It was great. Everybody pulls for this guy," Dodgers manager Joe Torre said. "That was a huge home run." Torre說:"那實在太棒了。這是個超棒的全壘打。" Furcal also scored the earlier Dodgers run in the sixth, leading off with a double and scoring on Ethier's RBI single. Furcal今天也因Ethier的二壘安打得到一分。 "That's where my strength is," Kemp said of his opposite-field homers. "I'm using my hands, that's all I need to do to be successful and not pull off." "這就是我的實力"Kemp如是說。"我只需要用我的手,就能打出右側的反向全壘打, 而非左側。" Torre said he's noticed more patient at-bats by Kemp in the last few days and Kemp agreed. Torre說Kemp在打擊區比以前更有耐心了。 "At times I'm still too aggressive and swinging at bad pitches, but other than that, I'm more relaxed," he said. "I've still got a lot of work to do. Still not where I want to be, but I'm getting better." Kemp說:"有時我會太有攻擊性,連明顯的壞球都去揮擊,但是現在,我會放鬆 一些。我知道我還有很多該學,也知道我還沒到達我的目標,但我在進步。" After a Gold Glove and Silver Slugger season in 2009, the natural expectations were that Kemp would be joining Either on the National League All-Star team. A year ago, Kemp was a finalist in the All-Star Game Final Vote. While he leads the team with 15 homers, his .268 average is 52 points below Ethier and he already has 91 strikeouts, 32 more than the next closest Dodger (Casey Blake). 2009年Kemp獲得金手套和銀棒獎,大家理所當然認為Kemp該和Either一起參加明星賽。 去年Kemp進入決選名單。當時他有15支全壘打,0.286打擊率卻輸給Ethier52分。 那時他吞了91K,比第二多K的Casey Blake足足多了32K (這段翻的不好...也有請高手指正) "It could have been better," Kemp said of his first half. "I think I took a month off from the team. It's only halfway and there's still a lot of baseball left. I've got time to make up for a bad month." Kemp在上半場這樣說:"我還可以更好。我想我似乎休了一個月的假。但這只是我棒球生 涯的一部份,而我現在也為那悲慘、不及格的一個月補考了。" The only bad month Furcal had was when he was sidelined by a hamstring pull. He's hitting .338 and .447 since June 15, but didn't get the All-Star call. 那個月Furcal拉傷了大腿。雖然6/15之後他0.447(平均0.338), 但還是沒有進入全星賽先發。 "Disappointed?" he said, repeating a question. "Why? No. It's OK. They pick the right people and nothing I can do with that. I just keep doing the way I'm playing right now and help the team win." Furcal:"你說我覺得失望嗎?為啥我會覺得失望呢?不,我不會。觀眾挑選 "他們想看的人",而我對此是無能為力的。我只想把球打好、幫球隊贏球。 這才是我要的。" Ken Gurnick is a reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs. http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100704&content_ id=11909836&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=la http://ppt.cc/yF68 -- " 上善若水 "--------------老子 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.115.100.9 ※ 編輯: skiller 來自: 59.115.100.9 (07/05 11:42)

07/05 11:43, , 1F
主審怕球太會跑被打到嗎?XD
07/05 11:43, 1F
※ 編輯: skiller 來自: 59.115.100.9 (07/05 11:48)

07/05 12:41, , 2F
呃...9支22....
07/05 12:41, 2F

07/06 07:40, , 3F
借轉棒球版
07/06 07:40, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1CCLDb2e (Dodgers)