N Djokovic - Interview [2012 AO SF]

看板Djokovic作者 (BCJSRAHLJCJLJRMJSKR)時間12年前 (2012/01/29 02:46), 編輯推噓9(906)
留言15則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Men's Singles - Semifinals Novak Djokovic(SRB)[1] def. Andy Murray(GBR)[4] 6-3 3-6 6-7(4) 6-1 7-5 Q. During the match, you got messages coming in from around the world people wondering how you managed to look so dead in the second and third sets and still managed to come through. How did you manage to come through? 全世界的觀眾都在問,你為什麼第二盤明明看起來快累死了,但是第三盤又活回來了, 你到底怎麼辦到(一臉快喘死的樣子但是一個小時後又生龍活虎)的? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: You have to find strength in those moments and energy, and that keeps you going, I guess. At this level, very few points decide the winner, as it was the case tonight. I think we both went through a physical crisis. You know, him at the fourth set, me all the way through the second and midway through the third. Had some chances in those sets. 我想在那種時候你必須要找到繼續打下去的能量。在這種層級的比賽,幾分就可以決定 比賽的結果,今晚就是這樣。我想我們兩個都有體能下降的危機,他是在第四盤,我是 整個第二盤和第三盤前段,都給了彼此一點機會。 But it was a very even match throughout, from the first to the last point. As I said on the court, I think we both found it easier to break each other's serve rather than just, you know, serve it out and keep our serve going. We both have great returns, and it was very difficult because we put a lot of pressure on each other's serve. So even though I was 5-2 up in the fifth, I knew even playing against the wind on 5-3 I'm not the favorite in that game, you know. It's proven to be the truth. But I held my composure. I was happy to react the way I did and win in the end. 但是整體來說是平分秋色的,從第一分到最後一分都是。就像我在場上說的,我們都發現 其實破對方的發球局比保發要容易,保住自己的發球局之所以比較困難是因為我們都有很 棒的接發(跟DF),在接發球局給對方很大的壓力,所以,就算在第五盤我5-2領先(也 沒辦法在賽末發球局拿下比賽),就算在局數5-3的時候我也不是被看好的一方,最後證 明了這的確是事實。但我最後冷靜下來了,我很高興我在比賽的最後可以做到這樣,我也 很高興我贏了。 Q. This breathing problem, are you seeing a doctor about it or is it related to hayfever or something? 關於你的呼吸問題,你有看醫生嗎?還是跟花粉症有關? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, I've seen doctor and I've talked with some people. I don't know. I've talked with couple of players that have a little allergy problems this year in Australia for now reason, ones they didn't have in last couple years but they had reactions this year. 我有看醫生,也有和一些人討論過,其實我也不太清楚原因是什麼,我有跟其他今年也有 過敏的球員討論過,他們已經很多年沒有過敏問題,但今年又無緣無故復發。 (是有打錯字嗎?應該是 for no reason 吧?) I suppose that's my problem, as well. I've been trying to, you know, do everything possible to clear that out. But, you know, we are all surrounded with the flowers. It's really difficult to take that away. But still, you know, I mean, no excuses. It was very physical from both sides, from both players all the way through the end. For these kind of matches, you really practice all your life to be able to be a winner out of five sets. 我的問題也是這樣,我試著清通呼吸道,但是我們每天都被花圍繞,所以很困難,不過, 這也不能當作藉口。對我們來說,這場比賽從頭到尾對體力都很大的是負擔,而你平常 刻苦的訓練就是為了苦戰五盤勝出而努力。 Q. You played many tough matches in your career. Where do you rank this one? 你打過很多艱難的比賽,這場大概排名在哪裡? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Definitely one of the best- under the circumstances. I had a couple matches in New York against Roger in last couple years which can be compared to this one. But time- wise, I think this was one of the longest, if not the longest, that I've played in the later stages of a Grand Slam. Yeah, I have to be satisfied. I have to be happy. As I said, as a tennis player, you practice hard every single day knowing that you will get an opportunity to be part of such a great match and on such a high level. 在那種情況下,絕對是最好的比賽之一。過去幾年我和 Federer 在紐約打過幾場可以和 這場相較;我想這應該是我在大滿貫最後幾強打過最長的比賽吧,我必須要滿足,我應該 要感到高興,就像我說的,身為一個網球選手,每天練習,你知道總有一天你會有機會打 一場精彩而高質量的比賽。(但是失誤真的很多不是我在說Orz) Q. You know Andy pretty well. Have you noticed a difference in his attitude compared to last year's final? 你跟小安迪很熟,你有注意到他的心態跟去年不一樣嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes. He was more confident on the court. He was taking his chances. He was being more aggressive. I think he was playing better. 有啊,他更有信心了,他有掌握住機會,打法也變得更積極、更有攻擊性,我覺得他打得 更好了。 Q. What effect do you think it will have to have spent so much physical energy and have to play Nadal? 下一場對手是 Nadal,但你這場耗了很多體力,你覺得會有什麼影響? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: There is no secret it is going to be physical again. I will do my best to recover. I have a day and a half. I will try to get as much sleep and recovery program underway and hope for the best. 大家都知道下一場一樣是體力負擔很大的比賽,我有一天半的時間,我會盡量恢復過來, 試著睡飽一點,做點復原的處理,然後期待可以有最好的表現。(You'd better!) I think that's going to be crucial, you know, for me to recover and to be able to perform my best, because Rafa is fit. He's been playing well. He had an extra day. He definitely wants to win this title. 我想我能不能適時復原體力很關鍵,因為 Nadal 身體狀況很好,也一直打得很好,多休 了一天,他絕對想奪冠。 Q. Do you take any encouragement from the fact when Rafa won it here a couple years ago the role was reversed? Nadal 幾年前也跟你一樣,四強激戰五盤但還是奪冠了,這有給你一點激勵嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I mean, we are all different so we all have different scheduling, different programs that we respect with our teams. We all have different bodies that require more or less time to recover, so I can't really compare that to him. 我們是不一樣的球員,所以我們有不一樣的行程安排,跟團隊一起訓練的內容也不一樣, 身體狀況不同所以復原體力需要的時間也不一樣,可能多一點,可能少一點,所以我不太 能跟他比較。 But I have been in similar situations, let's say, before where I had the long matches and I'm supposed to play, like, for example, a couple years back with Roger I had a very long match, and then the next day I was supposed to play finals. So, you know, we are familiar with these kind of conditions and situations, so we will try to take the best out of it and recover. 但是我之前有過相似的情況,前幾年我在決賽前和 Federer 打了一場費時很長的比賽, 所以其實對這種情況很熟悉了,我們會盡全力做到最好。 Q. What will you do for the next 48 hours to get yourself ready? 所以接下來的48小時你會做什麼準備? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: As I said, try to get as much sleep. I don't think I'll practice much. I think I had enough time spent on the court. Now it's all about recovery. 睡飽一點,不會練習太久,我想我在場上打得夠久了,現在最重要的是儘快復原。 Q. You had a great run against Rafa whenever you met him last year. What, if at all, will that play on your mind or on his mind? 你去年對 Nadal 的戰績很出色,不管在哪種場地都是,你覺得去年的對戰紀錄會影響到 你還是他? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: That's something that we are about to see, you know, on Sunday. Yet again, I'm repeating that physically I need to be fit. I know that I maybe have a mental edge because I've won six finals the five or six times we played in 2011 and I've had lots of success against him. 這要星期天才能知道,但是,我一直在重複強調的是我必須要復原,我可能在心理上占有 一點優勢,因為去年我贏了他五、六次,拿了很多冠軍。 On the other hand, it's a new year. It's a new challenge. It's a different situation. As I said, he has maybe a day advantage over me for recovery and for getting ready for the finals. That's going to be my main priority and concern the next day and a half, to physically be able to perform my best and be ready to play five sets. If I am able to do that, then I can believe that I can win. 但從另一方面來說,這是新的一年、新的挑戰,是不同的情況,他有多一天的時間可以休 息、復原、準備,而這也是我接下來一天半的首要任務,讓體能可以負荷五盤、有好的表 現,如果我可以做到,那我就有信念我會贏。 Q. Were you ever scared in this match, a thought that ever came to you that you might lose this match? 你在比賽的時候有害怕過嗎?害怕你真的會輸掉這場比賽?(我有!) NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Definitely. It was so close. Both of us believed that we can win, and that's how we played. We played with courage a lot of shots. In decisive moments we were aggressive and wanting to win this match. I think crowd enjoyed as much as we did in competing. It could have easily gone the other way. He was couple of points away from winning the match, so I was lucky to go as a winner. 當然有,比賽這麼接近,我們都相信我們可以贏,這是我們比賽的時候要有的信念。在關 鍵時刻打得更有侵略性、在很多分與分的來回放開去打,我們都渴望贏得比賽。我想觀眾 跟我們一樣享受比賽。這場真的很接近,很容易就變成不一樣的結果,他其實只差幾分就 贏了,所以我很幸運。 Q. Comparing him to when you saw him here a year ago, is his forehand a very much more aggressive shot? 跟一年前比較,他的正拍有進步很多嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes. 有啊。 Q. Technically changed, as well? 技術上也有點改變了嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, I mean, you can't significantly change in technique a stroke, especially if you're at this level. He's already a complete player. Even last year he was. It's a matter of, you know, having a little bit of luck combined with a choice of the right shots at the right moments, and that's it. I mean, he's so close to winning the Grand Slam. He's one of the best players in the world, that's for sure. 當你在這種層級的時候,你沒有辦法在技術上做太大的改變,他已經是個技術成熟的球員 ,去年他就是了,剩下的只是怎麼在對的時候選擇正確的擊球,還有一點運氣,就是這樣 。他差一點就要拿到大滿貫了,他是世界上最好的球員之一,這是肯定的。 Q. Did he give you a reminder that as No. 1 it's going to be very, very hard for you to keep your No. 1 ranking, let alone stay in the top 3? 他在這場比賽是不是提醒了你保持排名第一有多難? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I'm very much aware of that fact. Obviously there is Rafa, Roger, and Andy who have been probably my biggest rivals in the last couple years. I managed to get to the No. 1 place, win a couple of Grand Slams last year, and have the best year of my career. I'm aware now that everyone wants to win the major title, get that No. 1 spot. It's normal. It's something I'm prepared for. I've been working hard in the off-season. 我深刻的感受到這個事實,有 Nadal, Federer 和小安迪在那裡,他們大概是我過去幾年 最大的敵手(其實最大的敵手是大囧小囧和阿囧XD),去年我升上了第一、拿了幾項大滿 貫,打出我職業生涯最好的一年,我知道每個人都想拿大滿貫、登上第一,這再正常不過 了,這也是我有所準備的,不管季中或是季外我都很努力。 The year is long. It's a great way for me to start the year, playing finals in the Australian Open, first Grand Slam of the year. It's going to be huge confidence boost for me to continuation of the season. 今年還很長,打進澳網決賽是很棒的開季,這對我的信心是很大的提昇,繼續這個球季。 Q. You had some breathing problems in the middle of that match. How do they compare to some previous matches you've had in the past? Was it worse or about the same? 比賽中你有點呼吸問題,跟以前比起來有比較嚴重嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: As I said, we both had some physical crisis and felt the difficult physical moments probably end of second and beginning of the third. I mean, that reflected a little bit on my game. I wasn't taking my shots any more. Every time we got to a longer rally, I made mistakes. That's what happened with him in fourth. 像我說的,我們都有體能問題,在第二盤到第三盤開始之間就看得出來,該把握的都沒有 把握好,該得分的沒得分,來回拍數一多我就會失誤,他則是在第四盤出現一樣的狀況。 So it's normal to expect that. We are competing on a very high level where each points goes to 10 and plus rallies. You have to expect that you have some ups and downs throughout the match. 這在預期當中,尤其是在高張力的比賽當中,而且幾乎每球都要經過十球以上的來回,所 以你必須預期到狀態可能會有起伏。 Q. How do you solve it, with medication during the match? 你怎麼解決?在比賽中吃點藥嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: No. You try to get energized in every way. A lot of liquids, try to eat something, as well, that gives you energy. 沒有啊,你必須試著用各種方式得到能量,喝點東西、吃點東西,都會給你能量。 Q. Your girlfriend was in a lovely red dress today. She stood up many times cheering for you in crucial moments. You were looking at her, as well. Did that help you that she was here and she was standing up there? 你的女朋友今天穿很漂亮的紅色連身裙(超正 >////<),在關鍵時刻她好幾次 站起來幫你加油,你也看著她,當她在場,當她站在觀眾席上的時候對你有幫助嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Of course. She is my love and my big support. It's great to have her around. You know, we had lots of success together. She's been present at the US Open and Wimbledon and many other tournaments that I have won. Actually, she was present at the first tournament I ever won in Amersfoort in 2006. We have a long relationship and understanding, so it's great to have her there. 當然,她是我愛的人也是我很重要的支柱,有她在身邊很棒,我們一起經歷過很多成功的 時刻,去年美網和溫網,還有一些其他巡迴賽,我奪冠的那時候她都在。2006年我贏得第 一個ATP冠軍Amersfoort的時候她也在場,我們在一起很久,有很深厚的感情,互相瞭解 ,有她在身邊支持真的很棒。 Q. Do you think missing the warmup tournaments here in Australia has been a help to your fitness? 你覺得澳網前沒有參加熱身賽對你的身體狀況是有幫助的嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Could be. You know, I've said before that my goal was physically, mentally to prepare for the Australian Open. I played so many matches in 2011 that I didn't need any, you know, warmup events or any first-week events in 2012 seasons. I played in Abu Dhabi couple matches against top players, so I felt that I am ready. 可能吧,我說過我的目標是為澳網做好所有準備,2011年我打了很多比賽,所以我不需要 打熱身賽,我在阿布達比和頂尖球員打了幾場,所以我覺得我準備好了。 Q. Have you seen Rafa's matches during this tournament? 你有看 Nadal 這次澳網的比賽嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes. 有。 Q. What do you think of his play? 你覺得他打得怎麼樣? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I mean, the last one I've seen is obviously against Roger. It was a fantastic match I think from both of them. Roger started off really well. It was an incredible effort from Rafa to come back and some incredible passing shots. That's why he's a champion. That's why he's one of the best players to ever play this game. He's never giving up. He has a fighting spirit. He has very few weaknesses. Yeah, I mean, he's very much eager and motivated to win the title - as much as I am. It's the final. It's unpredictable what's going to happen. 我上一場看的是他跟 Federer 的比賽,雙方都打得非常精彩。Federer 一開始就打得很 好,Nadal 能夠反擊非常不容易,有幾球穿越打得很漂亮,這就是為什麼他是有史以來 最好的選手之一,他從來不放棄,鬥志高昂、沒有什麼弱點,跟我一樣都非常渴望奪冠, 這是決賽,無法預測會發生什麼事。 Q. The four of you have real clear water between the other players behind you in the sense that you're always in this point of the tournaments. Has that been contributory to each of you keeping each other honest, motivated, and the desire of winning in an era when there are yourself and three others? 你們四個和後面選手的差距非常明顯,你看你們總是可以晉級到這裡,這種BIG4壟斷的 態勢,在這個BIG4壟斷的年代,是不是有助於你們激勵彼此更積極? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, it's great for the sport to have I think more candidates to win the major titles; whereas maybe three, four years ago it was only Roger and Rafa. It was only two, and now we have four. I mean, it's great. I wouldn't exclude Berdych and Tsonga. Tsonga played finals of the World Tour Finals. There are more players in that group. There are more players that are really believing they can win against the top four. But it's an incredible effort. It takes a lot of effort for top four to be here where we are. Obviously that confidence and maybe mental advantage and experience that we have in the major events, playing on this high level, helps us to be where we are. 有更多的球員有機會贏得大滿貫對網球運動來說是非常好的,在三、四年前只有 Federer 和 Nadal,以前只有他們兩個,現在有四個。我不會把 Berdych 和 Tsonga 排除在外, Tsonga 去年打進年終賽,有更多的球員相信他們可以擊敗BIG4,但是,BIG4可以維持住 排名也非常不容易,必須投入非常多的心力。也許是心理上的優勢和大滿貫的經驗讓我們 可以維持在高排名吧。 FastScripts by ASAP Sports ---- 本屆澳網我負責的賽訪就到這裡啦,接下來不管輸贏,請期待踢你的決賽賽訪XD 小囧請你好好打 Orz -- Dear Lord, we're not going to have Christmas phone calls now, are we? Have they passed a new law? ——BBC《Sherlock》, Mycroft starring Mark Gatiss -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 1.171.241.174 ※ 編輯: crystal1115 來自: 1.171.241.174 (01/29 03:05)

01/29 09:12, , 1F
一直提到體能 真的很擔心今天拚完第一盤後就崩盤 @@"
01/29 09:12, 1F

01/29 12:39, , 2F
這場比賽真的很不樂觀阿~ 要是體能沒回復被Nadal逮中就慘了
01/29 12:39, 2F

01/29 14:05, , 3F
放心!吃了仙豆~就OK了!!XDDDD
01/29 14:05, 3F

01/29 15:52, , 4F
球迷們會給你元氣彈的 囧口你好好打就對了QQ
01/29 15:52, 4F