2011美網賽前記者會訪談

看板Djokovic作者 (sequera)時間12年前 (2011/09/02 22:56), 編輯推噓7(701)
留言8則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
An Interview With: Novak Djokovic Monday, August 29, 2011 Q. Did there come a time this season, maybe the Australian or afterward, where you knew your game was on a different level than it was last year and previous years? 在今年澳網過後,你認為你的球技跟去年以前比較起來,有提升至另一個層次嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: It's obviously a different level that I have of the game this present moment last nine months. It's been the best nine months of my career, and I just feel that I got better on the court. I just know what to do, and I have matured, as well. You know, there has been some improvement definitely in my game, and it's all coming together. 在這九個月以來,很明顯的可以看出有所不同。 這是我職業生涯最棒的九個月,我球技已臻成熟,綜合各項要素說明了一切成果。 Q. Have you been able to hit much in the last few days? We had some kind of colorful weather. 在這幾天晴朗的天氣你有練一下球嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, I have been able to hit, and actually even yesterday I hit for an hour, hour and a half outdoors, so it's good. 我在昨天有在室外練打一個小時左右,感覺不錯。 Q. How is your shoulder feeling? Any remnants from the week before? 你的肩膀感覺如何? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, my shoulder is feeling fine. I had a little trouble in Cincinnati throughout the whole week, and I carried that up to the finals. You know, it was unfortunate to finish this way the match against Murray. But I think it was right decision, because I needed not to risk anymore, any further, you know, further major injuries. So I decided to take some time off and went to MRI and everything is fine. I have been serving in last couple of days, playing 100%, so I'm ready for the tournament. 我的肩膀沒事,在Cincy整周我都感覺不好,也很遺憾在決賽必須做出退賽的決定 但我認為這是明智的選擇,因我不想冒任何風險加重傷勢。 我也去照了核磁共振,一切都ok,我也在這幾天試著發球,感覺發揮百分百, 進軍美網我已做好準備。 Q. Had you not had a Grand Slam tournament two weeks later than Cincinnati, would you have withdrawn? I mean, or would you have withdrawn under any circumstances with that? 如果大滿貫是在Cincy兩周後進行,你會退賽嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't know, because the Grand Slam is one week after Cincinnati, so I cannot give you an answer on that. 不知道,因為美網是在Cincy一周後進行,所以我無法給你答案。 Q. In what way was last year's Open a springboard for all that you've achieved since? What do you take from last year's experience here? 去年美網是你今年成功的開始,你如何借重去年美網的經驗? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I had a great US Open 2010. As you said, it was one of the springboards for me for the season that I had so far, 2011. The match against Troicki first round actually last year when I was two sets to one down and a break down and I managed to come back, and then I went to the finals and played an exciting match against Federer in the semis. So, you know, after that tournament, US Open I started to believe more that I can win big matches against top guys. You know, I got the necessary confidence, you know, in order to approach the next season. The Davis Cup win was probably the other tremendous experience that I had that gave me a lot of positive energy. I was very eager to come back to the court after that, even though the offseason was very short. But I still wanted to play tournaments. You know, in the end this is a very mental sport, so I think, you know, playing on the top level for last couple of years I was aware of the importance of a mental approach to the game. Obviously you need to have a high level of confidence. You need to believe that you can win matches when you're playing against top guys and when you're playing on Grand Slams. That's something that I think improved in my life and my game in my head in the last 12 months. 如你所說,我的確在去年美網表現不錯而延續到今年的態勢, 在第一輪對決Troicki是關鍵,當時我1-2盤數落後且被破一個發球局,但我挺過來; 在四強對決Federer也是場激戰,然後殺進了決賽。 美網過後,我開始相信我能夠在大比賽中有擊敗頂尖球員的機會, 我有足夠自信邁向下一個賽季。 年底台維斯盃的勝利帶給我更多正向的力量和寶貴的經驗。 在那之後我渴望回到球場上,即使賽季結束後的休息是那麼的短暫,我仍想上場比賽。 我認知到當球技已達頂尖水準,心理層面便是決定比賽的關鍵,你必須對自己有信心, 必須相信自己能在大滿貫擊敗頂尖選手, 我認為在這一年,心理層面的信心度提升在我比賽及人生中扮演很重要的角色。 Q. So here specifically how did your belief level change? 具體明確的說,你如何提升自己的信心? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, as I said, after the tournament I started to believe that I can win the matches, like against Federer for example, where I saved couple of match points, and, you know, I didn't give up. I had still a really good final against Rafa. So after a while, you know, I won my first Grand Slam in 2008. I had great opening six months that of year, and then I had a lot of ups and downs. You know, I struggled especially mentally. I was always coming to the later stages of a Grand Slam, semifinals, but I wasn't managing to make that extra step, you know, because I didn't get that positive mindset on the court when I played the big guys. Now I changed. 就像我剛說的,我開始相信我可以擊敗頂尖好手,例如在四強對決Federer 我挽救了幾個賽末點,我並沒有放棄。 而在決賽對決Nadal,我也打得不錯。 在2008年我贏得生涯第一座大滿貫後的六個月都表現不錯,但在那之後就有點起伏, 我開始有所掙扎,尤其是心理方面,我始終都能進入大滿貫的最後四強, 但卻沒能再更進一步,因我沒有正面的態度認為我可以擊敗頂尖選手,但現在我不一樣了 Q. You have been withstanding a lot of pressure for the last nine months, but nevertheless, it looks like you have been having a lot of fun. You did a recording with a fish saying, Don't worry be happy. That is like your secret, right? 在過去九個月中你承受了很多的壓力,儘管如此,感覺你卻樂在其中。 你還錄製魚說話:"別擔心,快樂一點",這就是你對抗壓力的祕方嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Exactly. That's my best friend now. Yeah, I think it's been a roller coaster ride for me last ten months in every sense of that word. On and off of the court I have experienced some things that I didn't experience before. Obviously I had a fantastic ten months on the court and I had some incredible runs, but I did experience as well the, you know, expectations and the pressure of having that run. But I managed to mentally hold on and really, after that loss in French Open, you know, to stand up and really recover well and perform my best tennis on Wimbledon in the moment when I needed it most. I became No. 1 of the world, but I'm enjoying every single moment of it, to be honest. I don't really want to think of, you know, the time that I will spend on this place or when it will end, when I will, you know, lose the No. 1 spot. I'm really trying to accept everything that I have in front of me as a big challenge. 沒錯,他現在是我的朋友XD 我認為過去的十個月就像雲霄飛車般的五味雜陳,場上及場下都是我前所未有的感覺體驗 我的確在這十個月如夢似幻般的不可思議,但許多期望跟壓力也蜂擁而至。 我必須在心態方面去承受面對,在法網失利後,我重新站起來, 並以最佳狀態贏得溫布頓,我登上世界第一,我享受每一刻我所經歷的 老實說,我從不會去想我會在這個位置上待多久,什麼時候我會從世界第一跌下來 我會去接受每一個眼前的挑戰。 Q. There was a story today about your use of hyperbaric chamber for healing. 今天報導說你有在使用蛋型健身壓力艙? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, I saw that. 對,我有看到。 Q. And physicality. 確實有在使用嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah. 有。 Q. What can you tell us about that? 你可以詳細說明一下嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, all I can say is that I have used it a couple of times last year, and I haven't used it since. You know, it's very interesting technology, but I don't know the effect of it. It has nothing to do with my success that I had in last ten months. 我只能說我去年有使用過一段時間,而之後就沒再使用 它是一項有趣的科技發明,我並不清楚它真正的成效如何 它對我過去這九個月來的成功也沒有絕對影響。 Q. The story said you were using it last couple of days. 報導說你在這幾天有使用過它? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, it would be great if that machine had wings so it can fly wherever I am playing. 嗯,如果這機器有翅膀的話,我想他就能飛來,不管我何時何地都能使用,這樣真好 Q. Where is the machine? 這台機器在哪裡? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: It's in New Jersey, one of the sports complexes there. 在紐澤西一家運動健身中心裡。 Q. When you happy when Tsonga beat Federer in quarterfinals in Wimbledon, or would you have preferred to play semifinals against Roger? 你會高興於Tsonga在溫布頓八強擊敗Federer,又或者你偏好在四強對決Federer? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I'm happy the way it is right now (Smiling.) 我很滿意我現在這個狀況(笑) Q. Once in a while in Monte Carlo you take your bag, you go up in the mountains playing. Which kind of stuff you do outside of the court to have endurance without the racquet? 之前在蒙地卡羅你曾拿起背包去登山,這是你在場外放下球拍加強體能的一些方法嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, I have different kinds of practice routines that I, you know, do with my team. I cannot say everything that we do obviously, but we try to put something new in our practices, because tennis schedule is more or less the same each year. We're traveling to the same places, going to the same tournaments, and most of the preparation for those tournaments are, you know, the same. So we always try to put some innovation in our practice to make it more interesting. We like to do different kinds of sports, you know, as our physical preparation, as in biking, as you said, and kayak and different kinds of things for endurance for general strength. You know, it just really depends for what we are preparing and which tournament. 我和我的團隊有各式各樣的訓練模式計畫,我不能說得太詳細 但我們的確在練習中加入一些新意,因為網球的賽程每年都差不多 我們旅行至各個國家,參加相同的賽事,而所做的練習準備也幾乎相同 所以我們時常會開發一些創意讓練習變得有趣些。 我們喜歡做不同的運動,例如騎腳踏車、划船以及其他能加強體能及身體延展性的運動 Q. When we were talking to Federer, we were always asking him what was motivating him and what were still his dreams. Now that you are No. 1, you still have dreams? And what is the first dream of all 當Federer是球王時,我們曾經問到他的目標及夢想,而現在你是世界第一, 你還有夢想嗎?最迫切的是? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, in my life I have a lot of dreams, but in my tennis career, as well. You know, look, I did achieve the dreams that I had throughout all my tennis career, but I still have lots to prove to myself, first of all. I think I'm able, if I continue on playing this way, I'm able to win more majors. That's one of my goals, you know, in the next couple of years, to try to stay healthy and try to perform well and win as many majors as I can. You know, Olympic medal and, you know, another Davis Cup would be great. 在我的人生當中有很多的夢想,我的網球也是。 我在職業生涯已達成我的夢想,然而我有更多想去證明自己的地方 首先,如果我能保持現在的狀態,我認為我可以贏得更多的大滿貫,這是我的目標之一 而在往後幾年,保持身體健康並打出好比賽進而贏得更多大滿貫 奧運獎牌或再一次的台維斯盃也是我的目標 Q. One thing is a goal and one thing is a dream. 一個是目標,一個是夢想? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, I kind of put them together. (Laughter.) 我想如果把夢想跟目標結合會更好(笑) Q. When you played the match against Argentina in Davis Cup, it depends what happens here? 在美網打得如何會影響你接下來參加台維斯盃對戰阿根廷的比賽嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Will I play? The question is will I play Davis Cup? 你的問題是我會不會參加台維斯盃? Q. Yes. 對 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: The way the things are standing now, yes, I will play. 我會參加 Q. What do you think about this match in Argentina? 對於和阿根廷對戰你有什麼看法? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, we are playing at home, which is always, in my opinion, a little advantage, because Davis Cup is a very different competition. It's a team competition, and it's really important to have the home advantage and support of your people.But Argentina is very successful team. They have great players: Del Potro, Monaco, Nalbandian. They have many options. But, look, it's still US Open in front of us, so I will try to keep my focus on this tournament and then Davis Cup. 我們是主場,我想這對我們來說是優勢 台維斯盃是不同於巡迴賽的競賽,它是一種團隊運動,主場優勢跟國人支持很重要 但阿根廷也是一支很棒的隊伍,他們有很優秀的球員:Del Potro, Monaco, Nalbandian 他們有很多球員替換選擇 但眼前正在進行的是美網,我只專心在這項賽事上 Q. How old were you when you started to slide on cement? Is it something that you learned or does it just come naturally? 你幾歲開始劈腿滑歩? 這是你特別去學的還是天生的? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I think it developed through the practices, you know, and through the matches. I don't know. It's not something that I really was planning to learn how to do, you know. I don't think that there is any coach that is going to tell you logically that it's right to slide on cement, right? It's not just good for your body. But I developed it, you know, through my game. I was always playing from the baseline and I always had you know, in the beginning of my career I had coaches who were telling me not to let any balls pass me. You know, even in practice, even if it's out, to try to get every ball, to try to fight for, you know, each point, each ball.So I guess that's why, you know, I was always trying to get you see the ball and it's far away, and I slide. 我想這是在練習與比賽中發展出來的技能 我不知道是不是有特別計劃去學,我也不覺得有任何教練會認為教你滑步是對的, 因為這對你的身體不會有益處 但我從比賽中發展出屬於我自己一套防守能力 我經常在底線作戰,在我職業生涯初期教練告訴我不要讓任何一球從你身旁飛走 即使是在練習,即使球會出界,試著去拚出每一分每一球,這讓我養成了習慣 就算球離很遠,我也會滑步去救球 Q. You are going to play after US Open with Sampras exhibition match somewhere in Europe? 美網結束後你會在歐洲與Sampras有一場表演賽? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, that's true, but it's still not confirmed. We were supposed to play in Slovenia exhibition, but the negotiations are not over yet. It's not confirmed. Hopefully it's going to become true, because I would really love to play with my idol. 是的,我們可能會在斯洛維尼亞表演,但還在商談中,沒有完全定案。 希望能成真,因為跟我的偶像比賽是一件很棒的事。 Q. The story about the pressure chamber, it said you stayed in New Jersey the last couple years. 關於報導說你使用壓力艙的事,也提到前幾年你曾待在紐澤西? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah. 對 Q. Is that not the case this year? 今年有嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I'm staying at the New Jersey again with Gordon, because he's my friend for my years already. He's been in the tennis world for last 15, 20 years. He's been a player himself. Yeah, we're staying in New Jersey because it's very calm, it's very private, and we get to relax after, you know, exhausting day here. 我有待在紐澤西我朋友Gordon的家中 他在網球界待了15,20年左右,他曾是網球選手 紐澤西是一個很寧靜私密的地方,我們在那裡放鬆一段時間 Q. Will you use that since you will be in New Jersey, that chamber? 那你有在紐澤西使用過壓力艙嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: No, I haven't used it this year because I'm really not intending to change my own routines. I have my own therapist I have with my team and it's been working well, so I have no reason to really try other things. 今年我已沒有使用了,因為我並不需要特別去改變我的訓練模式 我和我的團隊有一套訓練菜單,至今也做得不錯,所以我沒有理由去嘗試其他方法 Q. Is there just a little concern that with a two week grind, that the inflammation could come back, you know, with long matches and stuff? Are you trying to get these matches maybe early on over maybe three sets instead of five set matches? 在累積多場比賽後,你的肩傷是否又會復發? 你會試著將比賽節奏打快,盡量三盤解決避免打到五盤嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, I think every player tries to win in three sets in a Grand Slam. Try to spend as less time on the court as possible. Look, I cannot predict anything. I cannot say, you know, this is what's gonna be, you know. You never know what's gonna happen. But what I can say right now is that my shoulder is in a really good condition. I didn't feel any pain, I don't have any inflammation right now, and I hope it's gonna stay that way. 我想每位選手在大滿貫都希望自己的比賽能直落三獲勝,盡可能在大滿貫耗時短一點 我也不能預測什麼,你也不會知道未來會發生什麼事, 而我現在能說的就是我的肩膀很好,並不會感到任何疼痛,也不會有灼熱感 我也希望能夠繼續保持下去 Q. You have the sensation that what happened this year, Roger and Rafa fighting for No. 1 and 2 are definitely over, or do you see a situation maybe in 2012 where they can fight again for 1 and 2 and you be the No. 3 in the world? 你應該有所感覺今年Federer和Nadal長期統治的費納王朝已經結束 你認為明年他們會再次稱霸網壇而你落居第三嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't think it's over. Look, you know, both of them, they're playing incredible tennis still. You know, even though maybe Roger didn't have the year as successful as he had in last five, six years, I still think he's playing really well. He's I'm sure very much motivated to come back to the No. 1 of the world. From all of us, he knows the best how it is to win the major events because he's record holder. He has 16 Grand Slams, has a fantastic career, and so I'm sure he wants to come back there. And Rafa is he's, you know, unbelievable player that is very complete that can perform equally well on all surfaces. He has proven that. We have played in five finals this year. I mean, I got the edge on all these matches, but, you know, that doesn't mean that I will win every single next match that we play in. The fact is that they have been the two most dominant players in the world. Even though I'm still No. 1, they are most the best two most successful players that there are active in today's tennis. 我不認為費納王朝已經結束,他們已經達成很多不可思議的網球成就 即使今年Federer不若五六年前那樣強勢,我還是認為他打得很好 我認為他還是有機會回到世界第一,他是我們之中最明瞭該如何在大滿貫作戰的人 因為他是16座大滿貫的紀錄保持者,有著非凡的網球成就,我相信他會想要回到那位置 而Nadal是一位不可思議的全面選手,能在各種場地都表現很好,而他也證明了 我們在今年打了五場決賽,我雖五場全贏,但並不代表下一場比賽我還是會贏 事實就是他們兩位是當今網壇最具宰制力的球員 我現在雖是世界第一,但在現今網壇他們兩位還是最成功的球員 Q. In the last match you played Andy Murray. How would you assess him just now, and what would it be like to play him again here? 上一場比賽你對戰Murray,你對他的評估呢? 會否跟他在這裡會師決賽? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I'm sorry, man, it's very hard to get the accent. 抱歉,我抓不太到你的口音,聽不清楚 Q. Scotland. 蘇格蘭 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Scotland. I think I get OK,我想我知道了 Q. Want me to repeat? 要我重述一次問題嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: No, that's fine. I have been talking to Andy many times, so I'm really kind of getting his accent. (Laughter.) Andy, you know, he has won in Cincinnati. He's definitely a player that everybody should look up to now. In US Open he's been always playing well in last four, five years in the US Open Series. He's been always coming I think to US Open with 1000 or Masters Series title, so I'm sure he's very eager to win his first Grand Slam. We all, we are all fully aware of his potential and we are all fully aware that he has great talent. There are some things that he just needs to get together mentally. You know, he has proven that he can win against anybody on any surface. I'm sure he's one of the favorites to win the tournament. 不用,我已經和Murray聊過很多次天,我能抓住他的腔調XD (笑) 關於Andy,挾著Cincy冠軍的氣勢進軍本次美網,我想任何人都不能看輕他 過去四五年他在美網及美網系列賽都表現很好,我想他非常渴望贏得個人第一座大滿貫 我們都知道他有很好的網球天賦,他必須也把心理素質方面加強綜合起來 他也證明了他能在任何場地擊敗任何選手,我認為他是奪冠熱門之一 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 1.161.209.171

09/02 23:02, , 1F
最後是和蘇格蘭的情緣嗎XDDDDDD
09/02 23:02, 1F

09/02 23:11, , 2F
翻譯辛苦囉 :)
09/02 23:11, 2F

09/02 23:13, , 3F
補一下小囧的好朋友魚先生 http://ppt.cc/GSsB
09/02 23:13, 3F

09/02 23:14, , 4F
推~
09/02 23:14, 4F