[推薦] KE$HA的WHEREEVER YOU ARE不管你在哪

看板DistantLove作者 (爆炸魚)時間11年前 (2013/05/25 00:31), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
這首歌詞真的很棒 聽了心情會變好喔^^~大家一起加油 Ke$ha- Wherever You Are http://ppt.cc/L0rU 附上不負責任快速翻譯 It was a summer night, the stars were all aligned 一個夏天的夜晚裡星星都排成一線 You, you, you, you showed up and blew my mind 你你你你~出現在我的心裡 We didn’t sleep at all, played records all night long 我們都還沒睡~整晚都在撥放我們的紀錄 That, that, that night I kinda fell love 那一晚我有點愛上了 [Pre-Chorus:] Something in your kiss made my body electric 你的吻帶著一些讓我身體觸電的東西 And you set me free 然後你讓我自由了 That night brought to life all the magic that’s inside of you and me 那晚後我們的生命就被互相施了魔法 [Chorus:] Wherever you are you are forever on my mind 不管你在哪你永遠在我心裡 Wherever you are know that our love will never die 不管你經歷過什麼我們的愛永遠不死 Wherever you are, wherever you are 不管你在哪~不管你在哪~ Love will never die 愛永遠不會死 Wherever you are, wherever you are 不管你在哪~不管你在哪~ Electric warrior love, the sun was coming up 電音王者的愛都在(這邊應該是再說他自己這張專輯名稱是warrior),太陽即將出來了 Red, red, red wine and whiskey on your tongue 紅色~紅色~紅色的酒跟威士忌在你的舌頭 Tangled up in your sheets, you saw the real me 我們糾纏在你的床單上,你看到真實的我 You, you, you give me something to believe 你~你~你給了我一些信任 [Pre-Chorus:] Something in your kiss made my body electric 你的吻帶著一些讓我身體觸電的東西 And you set me free 然後你讓我自由了 That night brought to life all the magic that’s inside Of you and me 那晚後我們的生命就被互相施了魔法 [Chorus:] Wherever you are you are forever on my mind 不管你在哪你永遠在我心裡 Wherever you are know that our love will never die 不管你經歷過什麼我們的愛永遠不死 Wherever you are, wherever you are 不管你在哪~不管你在哪~ Love will never die 愛永遠不會死 Wherever you are, wherever you are 不管你在哪~不管你在哪~ Wherever you are 不管你在哪 Nothing can last forever 沒有什麼事情是永遠的 But I’ll always remember 但我會永遠記得 Those nights we spent together 那些我們一起度過的夜晚 Wherever, wherever 不管哪裡~不管哪裡~ Wherever you are, wherever you are 不管你在哪裡~不管你在哪裡~ Love will never die 愛永遠不會死 Wherever you are, wherever you are 不管你在哪裡~不管你在哪裡~ Love will never die 愛永遠不死 Wherever you are 不管你在哪~ 不負責翻譯有錯請幫忙更正謝謝各位( ̄□ ̄|||)a 這首真的超好聽的拉~我剛剛還丟給在美國剛起床的閃光聽哈哈 祝大家都可以開心唷!!!!~~~~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 1.161.68.79
文章代碼(AID): #1HdvNOCY (DistantLove)