[分享]一首歌:西城男孩-Home

看板DistantLove作者 (小象幫幫)時間16年前 (2008/01/14 03:23), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.im.tv/vlog/personal/871537/3106066 "Home"– Westlife Another summer day has come and gone away 另一個夏天的日子來過又離去 In Paris and Rome 在巴黎和羅馬 But I wanna go home 但我想要回家 Maybe surrounded by a million people 就算我身邊圍繞著一百萬個人 I still feel all alone 我依然感覺無比孤獨 I just wanna go home 我只想要回家 Oh, I miss you, you know 啊,我想念你,你知道嗎? And I've been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you 而我一直保留著所有我寫給你的信 Each one a line or two "I'm fine baby, how are you?" 每一封都有一兩行『我很好,寶貝,你好嗎? 』 Well I would send them but I know that it's just not enough 我可以把它們寄出去的,但我知道那就是不夠 My words were cold and flat and you deserve more than that 我的字句冰冷而平淡,而你應該得到更好的 Another aeroplane another sunny place 又一班飛機,又是另一個陽光普照的地方 I'm lucky I know but I wanna go home 我知道我很幸運,但是我想回家 I've got to go home 我一定得回家 Let me go home 讓我回家 I'm just too far from where you are 我離你所在的地方真的是太遠了 I wanna come home 我想回家 And I feel just like I'm living someone else’s life 我覺得自己就好像在過著另一個人的生活 It's like I just stepped outside 就像我就是局外人, When everything was going right 當一切都進行的非常順利時 And I know just why you could not come along with me 而我知道你為什麼不能跟我一起來的原因 'Cause this was not your dream 因為這不是你的夢想 But you always believed in me 但你一直都相信我 Another winter day has come and gone away 另一個冬天的日子來過又離去 In even Paris and Rome 在巴黎和羅馬, And I wanna go home 而我想回家 Let me go home 讓我回家 And I'm surrounded by a million people 我身邊圍繞著一百萬個人 I Still feel all alone 但我依然感覺孤獨 Oh, let me go home 啊,讓我回家 Oh, I miss you, you know 啊,我想你,你知道嗎? Let me go home 讓我回家 I've had my run 我已經跑夠了, Baby, I'm done 寶貝,我忙夠了 I gotta go home 我一定得回家 Let me go home 讓我回家 It will all be all right 一切都會平安 I'll be home tonight 今晚我就會回家 I'm coming back home 我要回家了 *這首歌原唱是Michael Buble(麥可布雷) ------------------------------------------------- 這是大睡豬的妹妹給我的歌, 聽了好心疼。 大睡豬再過10幾天, 就要飛往與我時差有14小時的國度。 好不容易等了10個月, 我們終於可以再見面, 但是不到兩個月, 大睡豬又要離開了, 還有三年要這樣的過日子。 大睡豬寶貝, 我們要加油! 你不要被外國女生吃掉耶! 我等你邀我參加你的畢業典禮喔! 你說你會帶我去參加舞會的,不可以忘記! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.240.195.200

01/14 10:58, , 1F
原唱應該是麥可布雷
01/14 10:58, 1F

01/15 19:26, , 2F
michael buble的比較有感情
01/15 19:26, 2F

01/29 18:46, , 3F
原唱得比較好聽
01/29 18:46, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #17YcL9A0 (DistantLove)