最新報告

看板Dist-Com作者 (酸梅鹹)時間18年前 (2005/12/06 23:56), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
擷取於它的論壇: http://forum.grid.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=18310 Grid.org upgrade: Now that the move is complete, we continue to work on the new Member Web release. There have been many issues identified that are being fixed. Since the final release has not been delivered yet, that is holding up acceptance testing on the new hardware. It is a good thing that QA is being very thorough with this release and we expect it to be very solid. Rosetta: There was an issue with the Rosetta job over the weekend. For some reason it quit dispatching. I had our DBA reset the job a couple of times, but it did not help. To resolve this issue, we had to reload the job. Everyone should be able to grab a Rosetta workunit now. I verified that I was able to grab one this morning. Stats: Stats were rerun for the missing day and everything should be caught up now. New cancer data: I do not have any new information on this. We are also looking for additional research to be run on Grid.org since Rosetta will be completed soon and the cancer issue is still outstanding. == 新版程式暫時還不會放出來.... 然後Rosetta快結束,新的癌症計劃目前還有問題... 正在找新項目加盟中...那就等吧.... -- 今天一定有很棒的事發生在你身上 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 134.208.33.195

12/07 00:42, , 1F
我只希望系統穩一點 其他不敢多想..
12/07 00:42, 1F

12/07 02:25, , 2F
經過前陣子停機 CPU依舊是P4 1.5GHz XD~
12/07 02:25, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #13bRIxsj (Dist-Com)