紅塵修行的考驗

看板Diary作者 (Unicorn)時間2月前 (2024/03/31 06:51), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
雖然一夜未眠,算起來從昨天早晨起床已經超過36小時沒睡,精神尚佳,這應該是老天的 庇佑。要在不同於平日作息狀況下,仍然完成每天必做的心法功課及其他功課,除了要找 時間以外,還得有意志力及決心去守住心,這就是在紅塵修行的考驗吧。 0 3/30「太陽靈驗轉運法」第19輪第42天 1. 感恩在大哥住院期間家裡姐姐、弟弟們的通力協做照顧。 2. 感恩醫院醫護人員了解大哥狀況,予以人性的關切和專業的醫治。 有個聲音 提醒我向前 A voice in my heart helps me move forward 人生啊 不再又擱淺 Life is no longer stranded 天涯太遠 手握生命線 The world is grand, life is in my hands 愛總是提醒我實現 Love always helps me move forward 透支緣份前 老實築夢田 Always cultivate before time fades away 前塵如煙 一眼萬年 Time passes in a blink of an eye 無法回頭的從前 We can not go back in time 就讓我們 奮力向前 Let’s get together and stride forward 愛總提醒我要實現 Love always helps me move forward 千百尺竿頭領先 人生亮麗舞台 來領銜 Make my life shine and be the star of life; it’s always bright 愛總是提醒我精彩實現 Love always reminds me to move forward 時間沙漏消逝年華間 Time is ticking and slipping away 愛總是提醒我精彩實現 Love always reminds me to move forward 風起雲捲歲歲又年年 Winds blow, and clouds come and go 愛總是提醒我精彩實現 Winds blow, and clouds come and go 看幸福翩翩到身邊 那是多麼甜 Happiness is in my hands, and life’s so grand 有個聲音 提醒我向前 A voice in my heart helps me move forward 人生啊 不再又擱淺 Life is no longer stranded 天涯太遠 手握生命線 The world is grand, life is in my hands 愛總是提醒我實現 Love always helps me move forward 透支緣份前 老實築夢田 Always cultivate before time fades away 前塵如煙 一眼萬年 Time passes in a blink of an eye 無法回頭的從前 We can not go back in time 就讓我們 奮力向前 Let’s get together and stride forward 愛總提醒我要實現 Love always helps me move forward 千百尺竿頭領先 人生亮麗舞台 來領銜 Make my life shine and be the star of life; it’s always bright 愛總是提醒我精彩實現 Love always reminds me to move forward 風起雲捲歲歲又年年 Time is ticking and slipping away 愛總是提醒我精彩實現 Love always reminds me to move forward 風起雲捲歲歲又年年 Winds blow, and clouds come and go 愛總是提醒我精彩實現 Love always reminds me to move forward 看幸福翩翩到身邊 那是多麼甜 Happiness is in my hands, and life’s so grand 愛總是提醒我精彩實現 Love always reminds me to move forward 前塵如煙一眼又萬年 time passes year after year 愛總是提醒我精彩實現 Love always reminds me to move forward 風起雲捲歲歲又年年 Winds blow, and clouds come and go 愛總是提醒我精彩實現 Love always reminds me to move forward 看幸福翩翩連天邊 那是多麼甜 Endless happiness makes my life so grand 精彩人生亮麗無限綿延 An amazing life is always in my hands 在愛中共振,在感恩中連結。 打造精采生命,共創美好未來。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 219.70.112.66 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1711839113.A.6AC.html
文章代碼(AID): #1c29U9Qi (Diary)