2021/1/17

看板Diary作者 (花)時間3年前 (2021/01/18 09:07), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
January still, sometimes I wish time goes faster. It doesn't. I can't believe my sweet N in law has a third on the way and still keeping the baby thing on the down low. May me, I never cared for it. I would still keep it on the down low. I knew who and where the baby would come from. No funny stories out there, I will spare you. When I was younger I tried but with my luck I would get pregnant just before I broke up with someone. So that didn't last long. When I got married I didn't want to start trying until we knew each other. And we know each other, I wouldn't have it any other way. I am very close to my sister in law and that is one of the main reasons. But I still wouldn't have it any other way. See, now I can have babies and still stay at home with them. That was always my dream. Well I'm a few months late, but we had a birth!Our cousin had her sweet baby girl on Dec 29th. And then her hubby and her son are having one next June. Yay!And they are having one the same way. I really wanted that to be us, that is my first one was with a Dr. But things happen, I'm very happy for them. They have had a long road to have one. I love my little Kadi and think she is super cute. This one is just too cute. I have to say that it has been a while, for the last few weeks I just have not felt like blogging. I'm in a funk. I have been avoiding everything I love to do. I even gave up our super cute baby ticker on the right. It is there on the page, I just can't read it. Well I found this. This is what I do. This is all I want. I'm not trying to make it sound like we are having a rough time right now. I have been having a good time with my family and friends, just that I'm tired. Everything is a chore. And it has been for about 4 years now. And when my husband gets home he just starts fixing something and getting on it. As soon as he does it, we clean up after him. I'm tired. I have been keeping the house clean and laundry done (which drives me nuts), and cooking. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.32.228.118 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1610932058.A.965.html
文章代碼(AID): #1W1DzQbb (Diary)