2021/1/16

看板Diary作者 (花)時間3年前 (2021/01/17 13:58), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
I need more money to get rid of working. It's the middle of January . I get a little nervous every time I have to move money around. This time, I moved it to save up for a trip this Spring. This, of course, will be the first time I've taken an actual vacation and have been away from the kids since they were born. I think they are going to be so excited to go on the trip. I am excited to get away. The kids are growing up so fast and I want to be there for it all. I am feeling so guilty because my ex-husband takes them for the most part every other week. I would love to be the one to take them as often as I want to. I miss my life in Germany. I know, it was only 5 years, but it was a happy life for so long. What have I done to deserve this?Oh, no! I have to spend all day tomorrow cleaning house to get ready to go. OMG! The dog threw up! I have to clean it up. I went to the doctor's today because I thought my head was going to explode. AHHHHHHHH!I don't feel good. I can't remember what it felt like to feel good. I want my life back!We have a new puppy at our house, Penny. She is so tiny and cute. She really likes her bottle. Penny is one of the cutest puppies ever. Not!Oh my god!The kids have to get up in 30 minutes. I hope I wake up in time. I want to die. Can't I just have one day off?I know we all say this stuff, but I think about it constantly. Who is this person that I have become?No wonder nobody comes to my house for a birthday party!If I could get the money together, I would be traveling again. I just need a vacation to clear my head. I can't believe I spent $200 on a new purse today. I wish I had my old purse. Why did I get that cute purse? I don't even like it. I wish I had time to make new curtains for the new place. This is the second place I have had in 3 years and it looks exactly the same. I wish I could go to Thailand and see the Northern Lights. I really wish I was asleep right now. I just went for a walk and it's dark. I wish I didn't have to wake up tomorrow. I hope the weather is nice where you are! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.32.228.118 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1610863100.A.B25.html
文章代碼(AID): #1W0z7yib (Diary)