2021/1/4

看板Diary作者 (花)時間3年前 (2021/01/04 10:34), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Today I max the level of my third character in war of warcraft. It's really a great game. Unfortunately I met it so late. I was always late for early alpha, even for beta of games. I really wanted to try hardcore gaming but didn't have anyone to play with. If you're new to any computer games (or computer games in general) give it a try, it's really fun!Interview with - Nathan Lawrence an animator at Wolf & Friends (the best studio in cyberspace)What can we expect from you next? Will you be working on the sequel to Eden, or will you work on a completely new project?I will of course be working on a sequel to Eden. We've actually been working on the game for over a year, and we just got it running at 25 fps. Originally we were targeting 30 fps, but we ran out of time. Do you have a soft spot for Vexed Enchantress, the friendly cleric who appears in Eden?She's my favourite character in the game. I have a lot of affection for her. I haven't personally said so but I think I'll have her as my Rune Fighter in the sequel. I just really like her and think she's a good character. Which one of your mods do you personally find the most difficult and why?I don't know that it's particularly difficult, but it definitely requires a lot of optimization and minor balancing. (I've spent a lot of time fine tuning the subroutines of spellcasting. ) The animated camera that I made for Eden didn't work very well with 25 fps, and it worked fine on 30, but the scaling was quite off. I think our maximum frame rate is running at 30 fps (with a locked framerate), but it's hard to say what will happen as we get closer to 32, and eventually 60. What are your interests outside of development? Do you go out and party with other "modders" in real life?I don't go out drinking with other "modders" in real life. I do occasionally hang out with others working on cool things like Minecraft modding. In general, it's usually easier for us to talk with each other online, so I usually only go to party's where there are other people I know. But I do have a tendency to plan a party before I actually know any of the guests. And I've gotten so used to having a quiet life that I really miss meeting other people face-to-face. I'm usually terrible at meeting new people. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.32.228.118 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1609727659.A.343.html
文章代碼(AID): #1VydwhD3 (Diary)