2021/1/1

看板Diary作者 (花)時間3年前 (2021/01/01 20:01), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Today is the start of a brand new year!How exciting is that?I don't know about you but I'm excited to see what the new year will bring. My plans for this coming year are pretty simple, if only because I'm not sure what exactly they will be. But a little dreaming never hurt anyone. 1. Continue to seek out good writers. These are the kind of people who have been published in magazines, blogs, and even newspapers. They are usually just as passionate about writing as I am, which is really important because writing is my job!2. Learn to write outside my comfort zone. I'm a more comfortable writer with romance, literary fiction, young adult, and nonfiction. So I know I have plenty of material. But I don't know much about many other genres. I feel like this would really help me grow. 3. Never stop writing, whatever I'm working on. I've never been one of those writers who said I would only write books about the same subjects. In fact, I wrote an entire young adult romance series that was absolutely different from the works I write as the current "The Historian. "In the past few months I've written a romantic comedy, a mystery, a fantasy, and an action - adventure book. So my blog, twitter, my Facebook page, my Youtube channel, and all of my other outlets will continue to be for each book as it comes out. I won't make it a point to let people know what to expect next. 4. Write no matter what. No matter how tired I am, no matter how the dog pees in the house, no matter if I'm sick or not. I will still write. And one day, when I'm on the beach in Florida and can see the sun set behind the ocean every night, I will write until my fingers are raw. I feel like I'm constantly trying to create my own unique voice and style. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.32.228.118 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1609502478.A.AA1.html
文章代碼(AID): #1VxmyEgX (Diary)