2020/11/20

看板Diary作者 (花)時間3年前 (2020/11/20 13:17), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
I don't have time to finish all the tasks these days. As if that was not enough, the lack of motivation and the inability to actually follow through with things have lead to the realisation of my true life goal of retiring at an early age. Another chore of stopping a lifestyle which suits me very well. It is tough, but I know it is the right thing to do, no matter what the external noise may be saying. Retirement can mean a lot of different things for different people. I know that one of the biggest joys for me has been taking up some of the hobbies I have neglected in my life, like painting, photography, writing, gardening etc. I have also enjoyed spending time with friends more. Retirement has allowed me to become more engaged in social life, which was not possible when I was employed. I used to feel guilty about that as I thought I was being a terrible person because I was missing out on time with people I cared about. Now I know that the work day is designed for us to make money to sustain our lives and create and enjoy the social life we want. However, if that is our primary goal in life, it will always take precedence over all else. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.32.228.118 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1605849474.A.02A.html
文章代碼(AID): #1Vjr620g (Diary)