2020/11/15

看板Diary作者 (花)時間3年前 (2020/11/15 03:14), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
It's been a long time a haven't went to urban area. I tried several times and I always see or meet people who assume because I'm from the east coast I am dumb. They have seen / heard about the stiffs on the street and don't seem to realize that they are probably somewhere they probably don't belong. The thing about this trip I saw the most was the amount of foreign people. It was great to see all the different people and listen to their different languages. One night after a club we went to we tried to find a place to eat and there were no English speakers to help us out. The people in the area didn't seem very friendly either. Once we got food we drove around looking for a good place to park. We decided to park at a cab stand and walk over to the resturant because it was so cold and rainy. When we were walking across the road all these locals started yelling at us, it was strange, and we weren't sure what they were yelling. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.32.228.118 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1605381258.A.745.html
文章代碼(AID): #1Vi2oAT5 (Diary)