2020/11/14

看板Diary作者 (花)時間3年前 (2020/11/14 01:10), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
I played Starcraft with Jerry today. I beat him in most of the games. It's so cool having someone to play against. We only play 1 - 2 games a day but it's nice to get a little bit of a challenge every day. For the next 3 days, I'm gonna take it easy, at least in the mornings. I'm gonna take my laptop, get some coffees, and get my book read. I went to the library yesterday and got a couple of books. I'm gonna keep up with the 1 book a day. So here is the list of books I've gotten so far, I'm also going to get this book for my next birthday. Get this book: Book # 2: Die Hard: The Book. I know, I know. But that's what's up. I'm gonna be doing a book review on that later this month. I went to the gym this morning and went through my normal routine. I did weights, cardio, and did some resistance training. And by some, I mean mostly 20 lbs weights. I feel great. I've been feeling better ever since I quit smoking. I'm just hoping to get my body as strong as possible, since I'm sure my body will be getting even stronger from my training at the gym. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.32.228.118 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1605287423.A.40F.html
文章代碼(AID): #1Vhht_GF (Diary)