So, I didn't think it was fair of me to block

看板Diary作者 (花)時間3年前 (2020/11/05 00:03), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
While I do believe you deserve it, I'll be better than that. I tried to see if I could be your friend, but at this point in time I just can't. I won't go into detail, I'm sure you understand. While I will never forget the times we had together and the way you were with me. How we went so well together. I will no longer look at this as a loss. It's time to say goodbye to the man I thought you were, it's time to let you go. But before I go, I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for giving me happiness and making me smile. For making me laugh when I needed it most. For challenging me. For putting up with all my sarcasm and mean jokes. For being there when no one else was. For listening to my crazy thoughts. For sharing your life and thoughts with me. For welcoming me into your world and giving me a place to belong, no matter how short. It's been a really nice year. Thank you, -----. I will miss you and I hope in some way, you'll miss me too. Maybe in the future we can be friends, but for now I need time and I think you do too. I hope you thrive and eventually find what you're looking for. And figure out what you want. You deserve to be happy just as much as I do. I hope your company soars. I hope ----stops getting sick, haha. So yeah, goodbye, till next time, -----. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 73.157.87.96 (美國) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1604505821.A.F19.html
文章代碼(AID): #1Vej3TyP (Diary)