漂(yzp)的日記80

看板Diary作者 (夜濁漂)時間7年前 (2017/01/23 13:38), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
I really wish I could have been told that... "multiple personality" isn't really a bad thing. Anything would mostly got a reason to occur, like I feel like I can express this better in this language, and feeling a bit more protected with my low self-esteem aside. (or just cheating for P coins lol). I hate people who treat those with multi-personals like shit. Freaking idiots! People who tend to have multiple personalities is possibly ill. Like me spend 20 some years of struggle, trying to "persuade" myself to be willing to gather all shattered pieces (along with my heart "refuses" to be cured quickly), discovering the types of benifits and weaknesses that ADHD and MTIPS I have & I could potentially have. It's really really been quite a long journey. Now I would try not caring about people saying like "Working holdiay? FKing moron Loser holiday?". You win! WINNERS! Yes I may be weak but, At least I chose to deal with my own (so called) "PROBLEMS" face to face. I can not love like normal person, I knew it since I was 7. I can't tell why I was certain but I just knew it. Such cruel experience I must have which probably already killed my short childhood. And I knew even I get to have the chances, I got to give up on both (or multi choices lol) before I recon I got all the pieces fixed & figured, before I can truely 100% being able to manage myself. (A bit in search of perfection) It's just too damn much going on when ADHD & multi-personalities & (some) perfectionism strike all together, you know? Now it's about to be the end of this journey, to live in Tasmania for 2 years. Doesn't earn much money but cleanse my mind much here. もしオレが目障りだったらすまなかっただな(笑)! (やっば性格的には向かわないようなオレは回りくどい日本語に対して) なぜそう思うかまた次回告げろかな。 Anyway will do my best for the rest of the time here. Peace out! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 203.214.91.8 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1485149921.A.530.html
文章代碼(AID): #1OXPRXKm (Diary)