看板Diary作者 (yang~hi)時間8年前 (2015/09/18 15:19), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串6/23 (看更多)
(practice my poor english not promise the grammar and usage are correct) yesterday i reply an article on one board, when typing the content, i just write at ease, at the beginning, i read the article and just feel the question in the composition is too shallow, I jsut lightly flip through the word and i can see many leaks everywhere, so i feel that the author is too infantile, so much is wating him to learn, and for his degree, if i want to reply him seriously, it'll take mee too much time, so when i reply him, i just roughly point the way that he can learn by going the way by himself, and if his natural endowments is enough, he'll find the way and see the ash sky become clear. also type some text i read today: anti-communist natoinalists fled from the mainland in, taking government with them.after decades oof authoritarian rule under the , evolved into a true republic, after introduction of a free-market reforms and creation of a vibrant modern econemy with sustained growth. indeed, in 2008 ranks 25th among 162 countries covered in the"index of economic Freedom"published by the heritage foundation and the wall street journal this vibrancy is alsoreflected in the. supplementary services general manager of the organiztion, and serveral of his colleagues, i heard echoed what many contend: his comments on secondary education focused on "multi-opportunities for school entrance."supplementary and continuing education is explicitly referenced by the central government, as the private systems, the government seeks registration but not control over those systems. special education also has taxpayer support, but is addressed separately from the regular system.concerning future reform,supports"expansion of the voucher program into the other elementary years,"although this does not yet appear to be a . the priority. the stated near-term desire is to "narrow the gap" of opportunity between rich and poor people, and between the public and ... -- Sent from my PCMan Combo 應無所住,而生其心 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.42.212.61 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1442560784.A.67B.html
文章代碼(AID): #1L-xiGPx (Diary)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1L-xiGPx (Diary)