看板Diary作者 (LeDi)時間9年前 (2014/12/27 20:39), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
I think its time to practice my English writing. Hope that I will continue, and someone could help to correct my words, grammer and so on. Dear Diary, My computer's condintion is getting worse, it always turns to black somehow.I guess the problem is mainframe. I have been thinking of buying a new one, I almost did actually. Mom thought to buy a new one for replacing her broken computer, over that time, the time with her dead mainframe, she used mine. She found that my computer was too slow, of course it was, it has used over 7 years without making replacements of any part, she planed to buy two new mainframe. I did a lot work. I studied all parts of mainframe, which is which, and searched which is the best, even considered my demand or Mom's, to design the perfect computers for both of us. However, my older sister fixed the computer somehow, then I lost my chance to buy a new mainframe. Well, it's still a delightful thing for fixing anyway, I just felt sense of loss, thought that I could finally get a new one. Then, here we go. My computer is dying, but I lack money, hope that it could suffer until the red envelope for Chinese New Year. by LeDi -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.160.20.131 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1419683991.A.029.html
文章代碼(AID): #1KdgYN0f (Diary)