102.2.19消失

看板Diary作者時間11年前 (2013/02/19 18:07), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Today I went to work in a room, and I saw several people came to see another man. I was so surprised that so many people have the same characteristics as the people came here. At noon I was eating in a cafiteria, and I was eating three vegetable and a meat. Suddenly, a female came to me and talked to me" Do you still remember me?" I was confused at that moment, but soon I reminded that she was the girl who delivered different papers into several piles in the room where some of the staff took a rest at. After she said these words, there was a voice said" Do you finish your meals?" There were two boys asking if she could took her dish and chopsticks to the collecting place. She went back and cleaned the table. I thought she were leaving, and kept eating my meal. However, she went back and asked me" Can I add you as a friend on the facebook?" I was really surprised that we were just strangers and we did not know each other's name. I replied" I seldom use my facebook." She said" That's fine." I said" OK, maybe I could add you as a friend. Could you tell me your name on the facebook?" Because I choosed the private policy that no one could find me on the facebook neither by e-mail nor by name. So I asked her name instead. She told my her name and left! After I went back home, I open my notebook and searched her name. There were four results on the screen, but neither is hers. I thought because we do not have mutual friends, I could not find her by simple search. (And her name is not unique enough.) All right, maybe I will find her someday. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 1.162.92.134
文章代碼(AID): #1H8qxpGG (Diary)