[學習] 德籍德文老師徵求學生(雙北)

看板Deutsch作者 (紅鹿)時間4年前 (2020/04/28 00:05), 4年前編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
大家好,我是Olaf,我來自德國。過去六年我在香港城市大學攻讀音樂哲學 博士學位,在2018年我開始在城市大學講學教授影像音效入門以及當代藝 術,以及擔任研究助理。我在去年11月搬到台北,目前在一家語言學校擔任 德語教師,同時擔任個別學生的私人德語家教。我是一個熱愛自學、喜歡跟 別人分享學習新事物樂趣的人。我最一開始的教學經驗,是在就讀大學時擔 任助教,與藝術家們分享編輯音檔的實用技術性技巧。後來則是在成為博士 生之後,在城市大學講學,我的教學聚焦於幫助學生理解理論概念,並鼓勵 他們進行批判性思考。加上在台灣教授德語的經歷,我總共有近三年的教學 經歷,這些跨國教學經歷讓我對於不同文化以及教學都有了更深的體悟。 我能說流利的英語和德語,透過英語和德語併用的教學方式,除了教授學生 德語的基本技能外,我也可以針對學生感興趣的特定主題,設計與進行教 學,我在最近也剛幫助了一個學生通過德檢B2考試。我的收費標準是家教每 小時800TWD,同時也提供小規模編制的小班教學,收費方式依人數跟進行方 式有所差異。我本人對當代藝術及音樂、批判理論、哲學和文化研究都很感 興趣,如果有人對這些主題中的任何一個感興趣,我很樂意在我們的課程中 加入這方面的討論。歡迎有興趣或是有疑問的同學直接傳ptt訊息給我(英 文、德文、中文都可以) I am Olaf from Germany. Between 2013~2018 I did my PhD in music philosophy at City University Hong Kong. From 2018, I started to teach introduction to film sound and introduction to contemporary art at City University, and worked as a research assistant. I moved to Taipei in November 2019. I work currently as a German teacher at a language school, also do private teaching. I see myself as an autodidact who likes to share the enjoyment of learning new things. I gained my first teaching experience by sharing the practical technical skills of audio editing to artists. Later as a PhD Student my teaching was focused on helping students to understand theoretical concepts and engage them in critical thinking. Including the time of teaching German in Taiwan, I have almost 3 years of teaching experiences and more than 2 years of teaching experience at university level. Teaching in Germany and Hong Kong allowed me to gain insights in teaching in different cultural contexts. I speak fluent English and German, and in addition to introduce students with the basic skills of the German language I can envision to teach around a specific topic of interest. Recently I prepared a student to pass the B2 examination. I charge 800TWD per hour. Special arrangements can be made for small groups. I am myself interested in contemporary art and music, critical theory, philosophy and cultural studies, and if anyone is interested into one of these topics I like to add this as a aspect in the class. I like to find new German students for individual teaching. Anyone who feels interested, please feel free to text me with ptt. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 223.137.245.80 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Deutsch/M.1588003534.A.E09.html ※ 編輯: ihateuruey (223.137.245.80 臺灣), 04/28/2020 00:08:19
文章代碼(AID): #1UfmBEu9 (Deutsch)