[喜歡] 2011超自己民謠翻唱夜@女巫店 歌詞

看板Deserts作者時間12年前 (2012/01/02 00:51), 編輯推噓7(701)
留言8則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
01.One Of Us - Joan Osborne If God had a name, what would it be And would you call it to His face If you were faced with Him in all His glory What would you ask if you had just one question Yeah, yeah, God is great Yeah, yeah, God is good Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah What if God was one of us Just a slob like one of us Just a stranger on the bus Trying to make His way home If God had a face, what would it look like And would you want to see If seeing meant that you would have to believe In things like Heaven and in Jesus and the Saints And all the Prophets and... Yeah, yeah, God is great Yeah, yeah, God is good Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah What if God was one of us Just a slob like one of us Just a stranger on the bus Trying to make His way home Tryin' to make His way home Back up to Heaven all alone Nobody callin' on the phone 'Cept for the Pope maybe in Rome Yeah, yeah, God is great Yeah, yeah, God is good Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah What if God was one of us Just a slob like one of us Just a stranger on the bus Trying to make His way home Just tryin' to make his way home Like a holy rolling stone Back up to Heaven all alone Just tryin' to make his way home Nobody callin' on the phone 'Cept for the Pope maybe in Rome 02.Beautiful Boy - John Lennon Close your eyes, have no fear The monster's gone He's on the run and your daddy's here Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy Before you go to sleep Say a little prayer Every day in every way It's getting better and better Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy Out on the ocean sailing away I can hardly wait to see you come of age But I guess we'll both just have to be patient It's a long way to go A hard row to hoe Yes it's a long way to go But in the meantime Before you cross the street, take my hand Life is what happens to you While you're busy making other plans Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy Darling , darling Sea 03.Jaded - Aerosmith Hey j-j-jaded, you got your mama's style But you're yesterday's child to me So jaded You think that's where it's at But is that where it's supposed to be You're gettin' it all over me X-Rated My my baby blue Yeah I been thinkin' about you My my baby blue Yeah you're so jaded And I'm the one that jaded you Hey j-j-jaded In all it's misery It will always be what I love and hated And maybe take a ride to the other side We're thinkin' of We'll slip into the velvet glove And be jaded My my baby blue Yeah I'm thinkin about you My my baby blue Yeah I'm so jaded And baby I'm afraid of you Your thinking's so complicated I've had it all up to here But it's so overrated Love and hated Wouldn't trade it Love me jaded Hey j-j-jaded There ain't no baby please When I'm shootin the breeze with her When everything you see is a blur And ectasy's what you prefer My my baby blue Yeah I'm talkin' about you My my baby blue Yeah I've been thinkin' about you My my baby blue Yeah you're so jaded Baby Jaded Baby You're so jaded 'Cause I'm the one that jaded you 04.Light You Up - Shawn Mullins I just want to light you up Light you up Like a fire I just want to turn you on Turn you on And take you higher Everybody wants a flat screen Everybody wanna be seen Everybody wanna be famous Ain't nobody gonna blame us Everybody wants the real deal Everybody wants to cop a good feel Everybody want more money Everybody wants a taste of your honey I just want to light you up Light you up Like a fire I just want to turn you on Turn you on And take you higher Everybody wants to pick at your guitar Everybody want to ride in your fast car Everybody wants a puff of your pipe dream Everybody want a lick of your ice cream The preacher wanna tell you how to live life Your momma and your daddy got you uptight Your lover gonna go and pick another fight I just wanna keep you up all night I just want to light you up Light you up Like a fire I just want to turn you on Turn you on And take you higher Yeah this old world can bring you down And turn your smile into a frown Break your heart and make you sad Drive you stark raving mad I just want to light you up Light you up Like a fire I just want to turn you on Turn you on And take you higher 05.Down By The River - Neil Young Be on my side, I'll be on your side, baby There is no reason for you to hide It's so hard for me staying here all alone When you could be taking me for a ride. Yeah, she could drag me over the rainbow, send me away Down by the river I shot my baby Down by the river, Dead, oh, shot her dead. You take my hand, I'll take your hand Together we may get away This much madness is too much sorrow It's impossible to make it today. Yeah, she could drag me over the rainbow, send me away Down by the river I shot my baby Down by the river, Dead, oh, shot her dead. Be on my side, I'll be on your side, baby There is no reason for you to hide It's so hard for me staying here all alone When you could be taking me for a ride. Yeah, she could drag me over the rainbow, send me away Down by the river I shot my baby Down by the river, Dead, oh, shot her dead. 06.You And I - Wilco You and I, we might be strangers However close we get sometimes It's like we never met But you and I, I think we can take it All the good with the bad Make something that no one else has but You and I, you and I Me and you, what can we do When the words we use sometimes Are misconstrued Well, I won't guess what's coming next I can't ever tell you The deepest well I've ever fallen into Oh, I don't wanna know Oh, I don't wanna know Oh, I don't need to know Everything about you Oh, I don't wanna know And you don't need to know That much about me You and I, we might be strangers However close we get sometimes It's like we never met But you and I, I think we can take it All the good with the bad Make something that no one else has but You and I, you and I You and I, you and I You and I, you and I You and I, you and I 07.Great Expectations - Elbow And if it rains all day Call on you I'll call on you Like I used to Slide down beside and wrap you in stories Tailored entirely for you I'll remind you We exchanged a vow I love you I always will A call girl with yesterday eyes Was our witness and priest Stockport supporters club kindly supplied us a choir Your vow was your smile As we move down the aisle Of the last bus home And this is where I go Just when it rains Blinking and stoned Rain in your hair You only smoke 'cause it's something to share Singing bring on the night To have and to hold The sodium light turning silver to gold Spitfire thin and strung like a violin I was Yours was the face with a grace From a different age You were the sun in my Sunday morning You were the sun in my Sunday morning Telling me never to go So I'll live on the smile And move down the isle Of the last bus home And if you're running late This is where I'll go 08.Make You Feel My Love - Bob Dylan When the rain is blowin' in your face And the whole world is on your case I could offer you a warm embrace To make you feel my love When evenin' shadows and the stars appear And there is no one there to dry your tears I could hold you for a million years To make you feel my love I know you haven't made your mind up yet But I would never do you wrong I've known it from the moment that we met No doubt in my mind where you belong I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue I'd go crawlin' down the avenue Oh, there's nothin' that I wouldn't do To make you feel my love The storms are ragin' on the rollin' sea And on the highway of regret The winds of change are blowin' wild and free You ain't seen nothin' like me yet I could make you happy, make your dreams come true Nothin' that I wouldn't do Go to the ends of the earth for you To make you feel my love 09.I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab For Cutie Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white Just our hands clasped so tight Waiting for the hint of a spark If Heaven and Hell decide That they both are satisfied Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs If there's no one beside you When your soul embarks Then I'll follow you into the dark In Catholic school as vicious as Roman rule I got my knuckles bruised by a lady in black And I held my tongue as she told me "Son fear is the heart of love" So I never went back If Heaven and Hell decide That they both are satisfied Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs If there's no one beside you When your soul embarks Then I'll follow you into the dark You and me have seen everything to see From Bangkok to Calgary And the soles of your shoes are all worn down The time for sleep is now It's nothing to cry about Cause we'll hold each other soon The blackest of rooms If Heaven and Hell decide That they both are satisfied Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs If there's no one beside you When your soul embarks Then I'll follow you into the dark Then I'll follow you into the dark 10.1979 - Smashing Pumpkins  Shakedown 1979 Cool kids never have the time On a live wire right up off the street You and I should meet Junebug skipping like a stone With the headlights pointed at the dawn We were sure we'd never see an end to it all And I don't even care to shake these zipper blues And we don't know Just where our bones will rest To dust I guess Forgotten and absorbed into the earth below Double cross the vacant and the bored They're not sure just what we have in the store Morphine city slippin' dues down to see That we don't even care as restless as we are We feel the pull in the land of a thousand guilts And poured cement, lamented and assured To the lights and towns below Faster than the speed of sound Faster than we thought we'd go Beneath the sound of hope Justine never knew the rules, Hung down with the freaks and the ghouls No apologies ever need be made I know you better than you fake it To see that we don't care to shake these zipper blues And we don't know just where our bones will rest To dust I guess Forgotten and absorbed into the earth below The street heats the urgency of now As you can see there's no one around 11.Flightless Bird - Iron Wine  I was a quick wet boy Diving too deep for coins All of your street light eyes Wide on my plastic toys Then when the cops closed the fair I cut my long baby hair Stole me a dog-eared map And called for you everywhere Have I found you? Flightless bird, jealous, weeping Or lost you? American mouth Big pill looming Now I'm a fat house cat Nursing my sore blunt tongue Watching the warm poison rats Curl through the wide fence cracks Kissing on magazine photos Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean Blood of Christ mountain stream Have I found you Flightless bird, grounded, bleeding or lost you, american mouth Big pill stuck going down 12.Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin' Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin' She's so beautiful And I tell her everyday Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see But every time she asks me do I look okay? I say When I see your face There's not a thing that I would change 'Cause you're amazing Just the way you are And when you smile The whole world stops and stares for awhile 'Cause girl, you're amazing Just the way you are Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me Her laugh her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy She's so beautiful And I tell her everyday Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change If perfect's what you're searching for, then just stay the same So don't even bother asking if you look okay You know I'll say When I see your face There's not a thing that I would change 'Cause you're amazing Just the way you are And when you smile The whole world stops and stares for awhile 'Cause girl, you're amazing Just the way you are The way you are The way you are Girl, you're amazing Just the way you are When I see your face There's not a thing that I would change 'Cause you're amazing Just the way you are And when you smile The whole world stops and stares for awhile 'Cause girl, you're amazing Just the way you are, yeah 13. Carnival - The Cardigans I will never know cause you will never show come on and love me now come on and love me now Carnival came by my town today bright lights from giant wheels fall on the alleyways and I'm here by my door waiting for you I will never know cause you will never show come on and love me now come on and love me now I here sounds of lovers barrel organs, mothers I would like to take you down there just to make you mine in a merry-go-round -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.115.136.178 ※ 編輯: iveeve 來自: 59.115.136.178 (01/02 00:52)

01/02 01:20, , 1F
大推 :)
01/02 01:20, 1F

01/02 01:25, , 2F
推!感謝整理分享。:)
01/02 01:25, 2F

01/02 10:38, , 3F
用力推!!!!!
01/02 10:38, 3F

01/02 12:30, , 4F
推!!!
01/02 12:30, 4F