2014/15關於轉會的新聞

看板Deportivo作者 (再見了!!乾哥哥)時間9年前 (2014/07/28 22:33), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
以下取自http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/n-news.php?cid=6131 Deportivo are looking to sign two strikers, together with the centre of the defense it is one of the priorities at the club during the transfer window. Bojan Krkic and Teofilo Gutierrez were related to Depor, but now both options have been ruled out. One of the priorities for Deportivo during the summer transfer window is to sign two strikers, a critical position that, like the centre of the defense, it needs fresh blood ahead of the new season. One of the main targets was Bojan Krkic, the club pushed in order to get his signing, even new coach Victor Fernandez phoned the player in order to convince him, but on this week he chose to be transferred to Stoke City. Then Deportivo were related to Colombian Teofilo Gutierrez, who is close to leave River Plate. He was interviewed on Thursday and was asked about a possible offer from Depor and said that, ”My agent knows about this, he just call me to see if I’m interested. Let’s hope an offer will arrive and that later my family and I can analyze it.” However, Depor’s advisor Fernando Vidal confirmed on a local radio in Colombia that there are no ongoing negotiations for the player, “We'll like to count with him, but we must be respectful with River. We haven’t made any offer to River. Yes, there was an approach to the player and his environment, but nothing serious. Yes, in our agenda there are Colombian players to reinforce the team, but our current financial situation is complicated.” Vidal also mentioned that the club was following one of the strikers of Deportivo Cali, but beyond been a real choice it’s just one of the thousand candidates that Deportivo follow around the world through their audiovisual resources. For now it isn’t public the other targets that Depor are targeting for this position. Victor Fernandez said during last week that he was hoping to count with the 80% of the team during next week, but as things stand he will return to A Coruna having holes at the team, especially in attack and the centre of the defense. 意思大概就是我們家目前缺兩個前鋒還有一個中後衛,而且我們家也很哈這兩位前鋒, Bojan Krkic和Teofilo Gutierrez,不過後來Bojan Krkic轉會到英超Stoke City, Teofilo Gutierrez則是已經要離開river plate(這是那一隊呀?河床嗎?),但是 目前Depor還沒有向river plate提出offer,所以現在轉會與否還言之過早. Depor據說還有其他人選,不過都未公開(是怕大球會來搶嗎?),總之目前depor的前鋒 人選還是很神秘. 沒辦法!這就是Depor的宿命,小球會加上財政不好,就只能撿別人剩下的囉! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 122.117.150.8 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Deportivo/M.1406558005.A.AF3.html

07/28 23:36, , 1F
重返大拉科榮光!!
07/28 23:36, 1F

09/02 10:28, , 2F
前葡國腳 Postiga簽一年 有官宣了。
09/02 10:28, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1Jrbyrhp (Deportivo)