[閒聊] Wyatt Cheng on Reddit

看板DIABLO作者 (Daily Live)時間10年前 (2013/11/18 10:21), 編輯推噓4(403)
留言7則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1. NV移除 (http://ppt.cc/PJe8) Hi! Thanks for the shout-out. I must emphasize Diablo III is a team effort. It's a great privilege to be able to talk about the game but there is an incredible team working hard and passionately on RoS. I answered a question at Blizzcon about Nephalem Valor being removed, but that was a group decision. In fact, I was against it :) There are strong arguments on both sides but ultimately we removed NV with me kicking and screaming :). Fortunately for us we're in development mode right now so we can do iteration on game systems like this. The team is hard at work figuring out how to improve this game we all love. Hrm, without going into too many details: I don't like the idea that swapping skills mid-fight could become a thing. Right now we disallow skill swapping in combat, we'll have to see how this plays out. I remember early DIII days when repeatedly farming a chest, treasure goblin, vase, predictable elite spawn etc. by constantly creating games was very efficient. I think it's bad for both the game experience and our server engineers if this style becomes more profitable than Bounties, Rifts, etc. This is hopefully addressed by making the reward of these other systems higher. On the flip side if you over-reward you start to bump against a different problem that the game feels more "grindy" when I'm more focused on objective-completion rewards rather than the chance of getting a sweet drop just around the corner. 大意: 有Loot 2.0了要什麼NV吶... 2. RoS 手長降低 (http://ppt.cc/g~Ko) Pickup radius was reduced because we've ultimately decided that the current values do more harm than good. With the incoming changes coming to combat pacing, health globes are more valuable than in the current live environment. You don't just want them to proc passives, hopefully you'll actually want them to (gasp) heal! After many (many) hours of playtesting we concluded that large health globe pickup causes you to heal without even realizing why. One word we use a lot about on the team is INTENTIONALITY. We want to bring back some of the intentionality of picking up a health globe. Remember back in Nightmare difficulty when you'd save a health globe and come back to pick it up later? Or maybe you saw a health globe drop and you'd brave your way past some baddies to pick it up because you wanted the heal? We love that dramatic moment, and we want it to happen more often. Considering it barely happens at all in the live game, even happening once in a blue moon would be great for the dramatic moment it creates. All that said, this change is still being evaluated. So far results seem good. Of course, we wouldn't want to inadvertantly nerf some other builds such as Witch Doctor passives that look at your pickup radius. If we like the change overall we'll adjust the passive to make sure it doesn't become useless. 大意: Bzzzz希望玩家更有技巧的利用血球 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.110.203.97

11/18 10:35, , 1F
另外一個原因是將來血球會比現在更易取得
11/18 10:35, 1F

11/18 11:11, , 2F
真期待
11/18 11:11, 2F

11/18 12:08, , 3F
降低手長 巫醫要哭哭了嗎
11/18 12:08, 3F

11/18 12:49, , 4F
手長是用來撿錢的啊啊 QQ
11/18 12:49, 4F