[情報] Cubs interested in Giancarlo Stanton

看板Cubs作者 (凱薩大帝)時間11年前 (2012/11/26 10:16), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Nick Cafardo says the Cubs are one of many teams interested in acquiring the Marlins 22 year old superstar. 1. Giancarlo Stanton, RF, Marlins — It would be a coup for whichever of the 25 teams (I’m exaggerating) that would or have bid for him to actually acquire him. But commissioner Bud Selig is watching the Marlins closely after the salary dump in the Blue Jays deal. While Selig did not step in to change or block that trade, he may not look too fondly upon a deal for the Marlins’ biggest draw. Teams would have to give their very best to the Marlins for baseball’s best young slugger. The Phillies, Red Sox, Yankees, Orioles, Cubs, and many more are inquiring, according to a major league source. If Stanton is available, and that's a big if, of course the Cubs are interested. Along with every other team in baseball. But let's dream for a moment and pretend the Cubs are only one of a few teams interested and that the Marlins are desparate the shed the salary of someone making the major league minimum. Are you dreaming yet? He has a career .383 wOBA and only just finished his age 22 season. He has already totaled over 13 fWAR and 12 rWAR in 3 seasons in which he's been one of the youngest players in baseball. If he's not aready a superstar, he soon will be. Bill James projects he'll have a .403 wOBA next season. Both UZR and DRS agree he's a well above average fielder too. Are you dreaming now? What would it take to acquire him? You can forget about Javier Baez being enough to get it done. It's going to take a hell of a lot more than that. Stanton has one year in which he makes league minimum and then three years of arbitration. HIs surplus trade value is as high or higher than anybody in baseball. I wouldn't really even know where to begin to estimate what it would take to acquire him, but I'd start with 3 of the top 5 Cubs prospects and then you can probably add on to that. The Cubs would have a core that includes Starlin Castro, Anthony Rizzo and Stanton. All of them are very young and should only get better and better. It would probably be one of the best young cores of talent that I've seen an offense have in my life. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.243.41.133

11/26 10:18, , 1F
Cubs are “interested” in Stanton the same way
11/26 10:18, 1F

11/26 10:18, , 2F
I’m “interested” in sex tonight. XD
11/26 10:18, 2F

11/26 21:45, , 3F
XD
11/26 21:45, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1Gij4GXN (Cubs)