[謠言] Coleman, Jackson may be on Cubs' radar for bullpen help

看板Cubs作者 (扎姆德)時間14年前 (2010/05/11 19:12), 編輯推噓1(103)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
By Paul Sullivan, Tribune reporter With the Cubs lacking in right-handed relief pitching, two prospects to watch at Triple-A Iowa are starters Casey Coleman and Jay Jackson. Coleman, the son of former major league pitcher Joe Coleman, is 2-3 with a 3.72 ERA and ranks fourth in the Pacific Coast League in walks and hits per innings pitched at 0.93. Jackson, a 2008 ninth-round pick from Furman, is 2-3 with a 2.31 ERA and ranks second in WHIP at 0.86. Coleman is closer to the majors right now, but with Justin Berg struggling and Esmailin Caridad off to a poor start, both Coleman and Jackson could be in Cubs uniforms soon. Grabow update: Left-handed reliever John Grabow was available but manager Lou Piniella said he wanted to give him another day of rest. He said his sore left knee has been bothering him for a few weeks. "I got some medicine (a cortisone shot) and knocked it out pretty quick," Grabow said. "I tried to pitch through it and thought maybe it would go away. It's been lingering." Has the knee been responsible for his poor start? "It's changed my mechanics a little bit," he said. "I don't know if it's so much changed the way I'm pitching, as far as the results. But it was something I wanted to nip in the bud. I didn't want it to get any worse." Extra innings: Piniella said his rotation will remain intact despite Thursday's off day, meaning Tom Gorzelanny, Ryan Dempster and Ted Lilly will pitch against Pittsburgh. … Going into Monday, the Cubs' .294 average since April 21 was tops in the majors. … Chad Tracy had four hits for Iowa in his first game since being demoted. -- Do they still play the blues in Chicago When baseball season rolls around When the snow melts away Do the Cubbies still play In their ivy-covered burial ground -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.116.179.20

05/11 19:13, , 1F
鍋巴似乎有傷...
05/11 19:13, 1F

05/11 21:26, , 2F
鍋粑有傷就快DL吧,原本以為有安穩的setup到現在變成開福袋了
05/11 21:26, 2F

05/12 00:14, , 3F
我覺得應該交易個穩定的中繼or後援投手來才行..
05/12 00:14, 3F

05/12 00:14, , 4F
每次補人都補外野 都要爆炸了@@
05/12 00:14, 4F