[情報] 小熊隊將要簽下兩位祖國籍球員???

看板Cubs作者時間15年前 (2008/11/04 21:48), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://tinyurl.com/63drb7 官網好像還沒有正式消息,還沒正式簽約的樣子 小熊過去培養出最有名的韓國選手應該非崔熙涉莫屬 天份極高卻一直沒有真正發揮出來 以下是報導原文: We (as in the Cubs, not EWC) signed a couple of Korean players recently. I didn’t want to write about them until the contracts had been approved by MLB. Writing a post referencing something about a Korean signing with another team, and reported in the the Korean media is a bit different from writing about Cubs information not yet reported anywhere. Please understand going forward. The first is Ha Jae-hoon, who played for Yongma High School in Masan and is originally from Jinju, a small city with one of the best lantern festivals you could ever hope to find. Ha is listed as 6′1 and 185 lbs. on his high school roster and Cubs contract, but he’s bigger than that. He projects as a centerfielder, even though he’s mostly played catcher in high school. And that’s the key with Ha. He can play anywhere. He’s a solid catcher defensively, but his body doesn’t quite project as one at the MLB level. There was some talk of moving him to 2B, and pairing him with Lee Hak-ju, but in the end he’s looking more like an outfielder going forward. Ha is pretty quick, and runs about 4.2/4.3 to first. He’s full tilt all the time and has fantastic baseball instincts. A “baseball player” if you will. He gets the bat through the zone and I’ve seen him drive the ball to all fields with power. At the high school level in Korea he’s in the upper tier in terms of power, but he’ll have to get stronger once he gets to the U.S. I don’t doubt he will. He’s already told me a couple times he’s looking forward to getting to the team complex in Arizona so he can start working out. Ha has a great attitude and was his team’s leader at Yongma. The other player is a right-handed pitcher, Jung Soo-min, who went to Busan High School, the same school Choo Shin-soo went to, and also Ahn Tae-kyeong a pitcher the Rangers signed this past summer. Jung is listed as 6′0 and 192 lbs., but again, he’s bigger than that. Probably 6′2 right now. Like Ha, has very good makeup. He’s a bit of a late bloomer, and was actually behind Ahn on the Busan H.S. depth chart going into 2008. However, by the end of the season he was clearly the go to arm on the team. His fastball at the beginning of 2008 was reportedly 84-85. When I saw him in August it was usually around 86-87 and touching 88. Jung went to Arizona in September for instructional (not the AZL) and after working with coaches there for a couple weeks, is already touching 92. As opposed to Ha, who I’d mentioned is kind of a fiery team leader, Jung is quiet and focused. I’ve spent quite a bit of time with both over the past few months (they were already friends prior to the Cubs approaching them) and can say they’re both great kids who will work very hard once they get to Arizona next Jan./Feb. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.5.3

11/04 21:51, , 1F
哈在洪? 鐘頌明?-_-
11/04 21:51, 1F

11/05 00:22, , 2F
其實簽了一陣子了,為何不敢報的原因,應該是還沒體檢
11/05 00:22, 2F

11/05 00:22, , 3F
這兩年其實簽了不少,體檢完退貨的也不少...="=
11/05 00:22, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1945AoJV (Cubs)